black holes

[Brendon]

The lights had turned back off like the night my form returned. Instead of a possesed angel, it was really "Lu" or as he's really is called..

Mr. Remington Leith.

"W-what are you doing here, Leith?" I asked to the 6'1 male. He got on his knees and looked up at me, smiling. "Did you get him?" He wondered to me. I sighed "Yeah. Uhm, he's with me right now..?" I told him awkwardly. "Where?" Rem looked through the room behind me.

"Dallon..." I nodded for him to come out. Then he peaked his head out from the bathroom door and waved at the slightly shorter demon. Dallon came and stood where both of us were. I blinked and Remington had already put his hands and our shoulders. He smirked since he knew it stung us like a damn bee sting. Both me and Dallon's shoulders were an dark shade of grey and black. Dallon's shoulder had make more cracks form across his body. Some began to show on his arm while the one crack on his cheek grew a little more.

"Hey Brendon, look..." Remi pointed to my arm. He peeled a small part off to reveal my demon skin. He smirked like the kid he is and walked back through a portal he created to return to Hell.

I couldn't move even if I wanted to. I was shaking vigorously once again. "Brendon?" Dallon interrogated. "Y-yes?" I replied weakily. I could barely speak anymore. " Before all of this happens, I just wanted to tell you that I love you..."

"I love you too,-" I moaned in more pain. My eyes had already turned black. I kept telling myself "I don't need help" over and over. The more I said it, the more you could hear my voice altering. My hands formed to claws. My skin was cracking more and more and the grey was leaking through them. Soon I was fully grey once again. Those wings came out as fast as they could. My horns on my shoulder came out almost instantly and the ones on my forehead came in fast. Oh yeah, my fangs had already came in.

I was breathing heavily. Dallon ran to me and went into a hug. He was flooding with tears. "Brendon are you okay? Please tell me you're alright..." I smugly smirked and nodded. "Oh, thank god..."

---------------

[Hey guys, just saying, please don't attack me or Remington. The only reason I'm making him the way that he is is because of the story. Love y'all!]