pages

[Brendon]

I finally woke up. Where the hell am I? I got up off a worn down couch looked around. All I could see was a shattered TV with static playing and a closet. I curious of what it was so I chose to open it. It was packed with guns and swords. Who the fuck would have this much weapons?

I went up a floor of stairs to see a cracked door. I looked through to see the one and only Dallon-fucking-Weekes passed out on a red velvet bed. That man doesn't need all of this rich shit.

Anyways, I attempted to walk in. Damn, that door was loud, but just somehow I was able to make it through and to the bathroom. I looked to the mirror to see messy hair and purple bags under my eyes.

I could only remember a little, but I remember him trying to turn me on, and he did well. But angels aren't allowed to love demons. They won't be pleased about this.

I looked back at Dallon and gave him a displeased face. Everybody believed he was an innocent kid, even Gerard did. He usually never thinks anyone is innocent like Dallon, ever. I then turned to a smirk.

I got up to the male. "Hey Dal?" I simply asked. "What do you want Brendon?" He said, sleepily. I then went into a kiss. Damn, it felt good. The feeling of our lips intertwining and breaking the rules felt like I could rule Hell and taste that golden crown.

He pushed me away only a few seconds in. "BRENDON!" he shouted at me, "WE CAN'T LOVE EACH OTHER!"

"What?"

"N-nevermind..." He walked out of the room and down the stairs. "Dallon wait!" I yelled for him.

No reply.

--------------

[Hello kiddos that's my first ever time I've written a love/kiss scene so it probably sucks hhh. Anyways love y'all]