Jungkook || How I Met Her

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Jungkook's POV

I was staring outside of the cafe's window, bored and impatient as I could ever be.

"Hyung, we've been waiting for a long time already!" I whined and looked at Jin, my eyes telling him that I wanted to leave.

"Come on, it's not that long yet. Maybe something happened?" Jimin says, trying to extend my patience- if it still exists.

I huff out and slouched on the chair with my lower lip protruding.

How long does it take to get to a cafe??

Just then, the bell on the entrance of the cafe chimes, signalling that someone either entered, or left.

My eyes darted towards the entrance, immediately spotting two girls who were around my age.

Taehyung's eyes lit up and he quickly approached the two. "Sohee!" He says rather loudly, catching the attention of both girls, along with some of the strangers who were in the cafe.

"Tae!!" One says happily. Guess she's Sohee.

They both hug each other, and then Tae ruffled the other girl's hair. "Oww!" His hand retracted as she slapped it and groaned.

I giggled at them. Cute.

"Come on, they're over there." He pointed at us.

Hobi hyung waved his hand up energetically.

They walked over to our table and greeted us.

"Annyeong! I'm Lee Sohee!" The girl that Taehyung hugged says, smiling brightly.

She had brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes, and rosy pink lips. She was beautiful.

We all smiled back and looked at the other girl.

"I-I'm Y/N..." She says silently.

My smile widened as I looked at her.

Her dark brown wavy hair reached up to her waist. Big black doe eyes with long thick eyelashes were shielded behind her black eye glasses that were perfectly resting on her button nose. She bit on her lower lip that was a soft cherry pink. Her lips were plump and kissable. There was one crooked tooth on the front, but it made her look cuter.

And her body- let's just say that she could easily become a model, or even an idol. Both of them could.

"I'm Namjoon." Namjoon hyung stood up and shook hands with both of them.

"I'm Jin." He blew a flying kiss towards them, making Sohee chuckle while Y/N just fidgeted with her thumbs.

I swear I couldn't get enough reactions out of her.

"Yoongi. Genius."

Aish this hyung, really....

He smirked while all of us scoffed playfully at his arrogance. Y/N chuckled.

SHE CHUCKLED!!! Okay, calm down Kook.

"I'm your hope! I'm your angeeel! J-Hope!" Hobi hyung smiled and did aegyo.

Sohee shook hands with him while Y/N smiled again.

"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you!" Jimin smiles, his eyes turned into crescents and I swear I saw Sohee and Y/N almost squealing. Of course. It's Jimin after all.

Everyone's eyes then fell on me.

My face burnt red and I mentally panicked.

Breathe. What the heck are you doing??

"I-I-I... I'm J-J-Jung... J-Jungkook..." I hid my face behind my hands.

Agh make me disappear please!

"Nice to meet you!" I stopped and stared at her. Y/N.

She was smiling warmly and held her hand out towards me.

Both Taehyung and Sohee looked at her in shock.

I tried my best to drop my hands from my face and quickly shake her hand.

She chuckled and shook hands with me.

I noticed something, the purple bracelet on her wrist. It seemed very expensive.

Everyone sat down now. Sohee sat beside Taehyung, who had Her on his other side.

"As you all know, this is Y/N. Mine and Sohee's bestfriend." Tae says proudly and pinched her cheek, making her slap his hand away AGAIN.

I'd be lying if I say I wasn't even a bit jealous.

"And Sohee's my girlfriend."

I was beyond shocked at what he said, but my eyes never left Y/N's form.

It was almost unnoticeable but she slouched a bit at the statement. As if she was hurt.

Tension started to rise so the guys started to tease Taehyung and Sohee, but you can clearly see the disapproval in their eyes.

Y/N forced out a smile as she listened to their teasings, casually teasing them as well.

The rest of the day was spent with us getting to know Sohee and Y/N. We learnt that all three of them knew eachother since diapers since their parents were business partners.

In this short time, I also got to observe Her attitude and the way she reacts or responds to everything we say or do.

This was how I met her.