Namjoon || Her Surprise

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Namjoon's POV

2 weeks already passed since we talked to Taehyung. It wasn't a shock anymore that he already apologized to us the next day.

Right now, all of us were gathered back in Taehyung's living room along with Y/N. We didn't really have a good feeling and told her, but she insisted anyways.

We agreed for her to sit between Jimin and Jungkook since she was more attached to them.

After a while, all of the chatter in the room silenced as Taehyung, along with Sohee, entered.

"Y/N!!" The girl immediately squealed as she saw Y/N. She practically shoved Jimin to the side as she forced to make her small form fit on the couch.

Jimin tried to hide his glare towards Sohee as she was hugging Y/N, who was laughing at her bestfriend.

"Hyungs! Y/N! I'm so glad all of you could come!" He says happily and stood up infront of us.

I looked over to Sohee and something immediately caught my eye. An engagement ring on her hand that was around Y/N's shoulder.

I felt my heart sink to my stomach at the possible events after he will announce it.

So this was what he called us for.

"I have something to tell you guys!" He happily says.

Everyone silences and all eyes were on him. This isn't good.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I let my eyes tell him.

At first he opened his mouth to speak to me but immediately closed it and directed his attention to the others.

Don't do it.

"Me and Sohee are getting married!" He chimes.

I could feel the tention between the guys and I quickly looked at Y/N. She was frozen in place. I notice her hands trembling slightly.

"What?!" Hoseok stands up, eyes wide open.

Jin's mouth hung open while Jungkook and Jimin stared at Y/N worriedly.

I directed my attention back to Tae.

"Why? Aren't you all happy for me?" He suddenly frowns.

"Jagi, maybe they're too shocked now."

I wanted to vomit at Sohee's statement. Taehyung told us that he would never like anyone, not even his future wife, to call him Jagi.

"Taehyung, are you sure?" I voiced out. All of them looked at me now.

"Hyung? Why?" He asks and tilted his head a bit.

You're so stupid.

"I mean- both of you are still young and-"

"We're already graduating next week hyung." He interrupted me.

Silence built up in the room, all 6 of us sharing a few glances and Y/N just stared at the table.

"C-congratulations..." We stared at Y/N in shock.

Her tears started to fall one by one as she stood up and engulfed Taehyung in a hug.

"I'm so happy for you!" Her voice cracked as she hugged her best friend tightly.

"Y/N- Thankyou." He closed his eyes as he hugged her. Sohee smiled happily as she watched Tae and Y/N.