Hoseok || Her Tears

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Hoseok's POV

Me, Namjoon, and Yoongi were standing here with Jin Hyung and Jungkook. It was already 5:32pm and there were no signs of Jimin, Y/N, and Taehyung.

"Where the hell is Jimin? He was with you two right?!" Yoongi shouts, making the two flinch. "Yoongi, you might've forgotten that Jin is older than you." Namjoon calms him down.

I just looked at them in shock.

"We were in line for Anchors Away then he suddenly disappeared." Jungkook looks down with fear.

Yoongi looked like he could kill someone right now. I can understand him though, I was tired too.

"What about Taehyung and Y/N?" I asked.

"Y/N won't pick up and Taehyung's phone is out of reach." We groaned at Jin's statement.

"Seriously! Those kids are so-"

"Hyung!" We all turned around and saw Taehyung.

He ran towards us. He was shaking and his hair was all messy.

"Where's Y/N?!" He asks, breathing heavily as sweat trickled down his forehead.

"Weren't you two together?" Yoongi snapped. He was straight out glaring at Tae right now.

"Well I left for a bit-"

"Why?" I interrupted. I felt my blood boil. He left her?

"Sohee called-"

"Sohee? Taehyung I thought we agreed that we wouldn't let anyone alone." Namjoon tries to say calmly, but you can hear the anger in his voice.

"You left Y/N to answer Sohee's call? Tae- are you retarted?!" Yoongi shouted and pushed Tae on the chest.

We rushed to hold him back but he effortlessly pushed us back.

"Taehyung you agreed- we all agreed not to let anyone distract us. Not even if it's Sohee but you left Y/N for some damn call!" He shouted again.

"I know, okay?!" Tae retaliates, pushing Yoongi as well.

We were all shocked. No one dared to go against Yoongi when he's mad.

"Taehyung, stop." Jin says as he glared at the younger. Jungkook just stared at him wide eyed. He was scared.

"I'm sorry, I know I fcuked up." He looks away and clenched his hands into fists.

"Sorry won't change shit." Yoongi spat. "Hyung that's enough..." Jungkook says in a pleading tone as he held Yoongi's arm.

"Look!" Namjoon pointed. We all directed our gaze on wherever he was pointing and saw Jimin. He was holding Y/N in his arms.

"Y/N!" Taehyung ran towards the two. We all followed not long after, seeing that Y/N was asleep.

"What happened?" Tae asks worriedly, wanting to touch Y/N, but Jimin didn't let him.

"Ji, what are you-"

"Do you know what happened? You did." He walked off towards the exit.

Tae's mouth hung open and all of us looked at him disapprovingly before following Jimin. I noticed that he was already trying to catch his breath.

"Give her to me."

"I'll bring her to her house." I offered and pushed past Taehyung, who was now glaring at me.