Taehyung || My Fault

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
I knocked like a mad man as soon as I arrived at the Bangtan House.

It took a while before Jimin opened the door.

His hard expression softens as he saw my status.

"Wh-what happened? Come in." His voice was raspy, as if he was crying. Now that I looked at him, I noticed that his eyes were red and puffy.

I entered, walking to the living room to see all the others there.

I bowed, showing respect.

I noticed all of their shocked expression but, I needed to do this...

Of course I noticed the way they looked at Y/N. The warmth, happiness, admiration, all of it.

They loved her.

And I broke her...

"Taehyung-ah, what happened?" Hoseok hyung was the first one to ask.

I lifted my head up and spoke.

"I... I know I'm a dumbass..." I gulped, feeling a lump form on my throat as I clenched the bracelet in my fist tightly.

"That's it?- Oww!", "Can you atleast let him finish?" Jin hyung scolded Jungkook again.

"I know... I broke her. I thought she would be alright with this." Tears welled up in my eyes as I fought the urge to let them out.

"Please hyung... Tell me where she is..." I pleaded, eyes teary.

"She's gone..." Namjoon's eyes softened.

I felt my blood boil as I got impatient.

They seriously aren't going to tell me?

Did she seriously tell them not to?!

"And what? She thinks she can leave and forget me like that? Who does she think she is huh?!" I screamed, glaring at all of them.

All their gazes suddenly darkened as they all stood up abruptly, shocking me a bit.

"What did you say?" Jungkook looked at me eith a piercing gaze, making me clutch,unto the bracelet tighter.

"She's a coward! All she does is run away from-", "SHE'S FUCKING DEAD, TAEHYUNG!"

Wait- what?

"Wh-wha-"

"Shocked?" Hoseok hyung raises an eyebrow.

My heartbeat increased madly as I tried to process what Jimin just said.

No... it can't be...

"H...how did..." Tears blurred my vision and my head started spinning, as if I would collapse.

She can't be...

"She had leukemia for fuck's sake Taehyung! She DIED BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY WILL TO LIVE!"

But... How?? Why?!

"It's your fault. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Jimin falls on his knees as he started sobbing.

No, stop crying.

This is a joke.

It's a prank Taehyung.

"Why is it my fault?" I ask, looking up at Namjoon to expect any sign of this being fake but, no.

His eyes showed sincerity, pain, and pity...

A tear slipped from my eye.

It can't be real... No...

"She loved you Taehyung! It was so obvious but you just HAD to be so dense!" Jin hyung growled at me, eyebrows furrowing.

"Sh-she what? I-I didn't know that-", " Goddamnit hyung I told you! I fucking told you!"

I tried to look towards Jungkook, but I was met with his fist instead.

I felt my body get thrown on the ground but I didn't move.

Was it really my fault?...

The punches continued, I could feel the blood drip from the side of my busted lip.

It is...

He continued, each punch making me dizzier and more numb as the clock ticks by.

"Jungkook that's enough!" I heard Hoseok hyung say as Jungkook's weight got lifted off of me.

I sat up, wiping the blood with my hand as I stared at the ground.

It's real...

This is real..

She...

"Hyung I told you!" He shouted, struggling in Jimin and Yoongi hyung's hold.

He was desperately trying to get me...

To hurt me...

"I even begged you! I begged you to cancel the engagement but you said you couldn't!!" He sobs, falling on his knees.

He was right... He did beg me...

"You chose Sohee! You made y/n suffer! She was dying hyung- her heart was dying because of you!"

All the others could do was watch...

He was right...

"You killed her! YOU KILLED Y/N!"

My heart stopped.

It's my fault then...

I forced her to leave me...

Now she's...

I held back a sob as I tried to look at Jungkook, but he already charged at me.

My hyung's shouts were the last thing I heard before everything blacked out.

. . .
This is the shortest chapter... Omg I'm sorry... Happy New Year everyone!