- 20 -

[ marla's POV ]
i jump into zach's arms, it feels like i've known him forever. we pull away from each other and he smiles at me.

gosh his smile is adorable.

"are you even real?" i say to zach. he laughs and shrugs, "i mean, who knows?" he says jokingly. "you gonna let me in or what?" he finally says.

"oh! yeah come in," i say moving out of his way, when he comes in i close the door behind me. "your house is so nice wow," he says looking around.

i walk up to him and hug him, "i'm glad you're here," i say. he smiles, "i'm glad to be here," he says. "how did you even find me?" i ask him.

"your friend mckenzie told me," he says, "ohh," i say suprised. "you know she likes jonah right?" i say, "jonah likes her too," zach says.

"they just act awkward, it's pretty funny," i say and zach laughs.

"what do you want to do?" i ask him, "i said i was taking you out tonight," he says, "where though?".

"it's a surprised, just dress nice," he says smiling. i nod, "where are the boys?" i ask him. "they're back at the place, i can drive you there if you wanna see them," he says.

"can we go now?" i ask, "sure," he says.

zach and i walk into their house, jack and corbyn are playing fortnite, daniel and jonah are just talking to eachother.

"we have a special guest guys," zach says to the boys. they all turn to us, they gasp and run to me. "marla!" daniel says giving me the first hug, "how are you here right now?" jack says surprised.

"i surprised her earlier," zach says smiling. "you're so short in person," jonah says laughing, "or maybe you're just a giant," corbyn says.

"shut up," jonah says to corbyn and i laugh. "you guys are very animated in person," i say jokingly, "why thank you," daniel says in a funny voice.

"so are you guys dating or what?" jack asks zach and i. i shrug, "i mean i don-" i start to say but zach interrupts. "yes we are," he says smiling at me, i blush a little and the boys 'awwww'

"where's mckenzie?" jonah asks me, "she's still at her house, i didn't even know zach was coming, i can invite her over her though" i say. jonah nods and smiles, "you should invite her, i really want to see her," he says

"i'll make sure you guys meet trust me," i say, "jonah has a little crush," zach teases and jonah punches him in the arm. "shush zek," he says.

since zach and i don't leave until night time the boys and i hang out until then. the doorbell rings and i turn to zach, "who's that?" i asks him. he shrugs, "i don't know i'll go get it," he says getting up.

he opens the door and i hear a girls voice, "hi zach!" she says. i turn around to see who's at the door, it's kay.

she's so recognizable, her blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. she's so gorgeous i can't even compete with her..

she walks in and her eyes go to me, "how did you get here marley?" she says, "it's marla," i say.
"ohh," she says sarcastically.

she turns to zach, "hey babe," she says before kissing him. they kiss ends and kay sits next to me on the couch, "zach must have a thing for blondes," she says playing in my hair.

i get up from the couch and grab my things, "i should go guys, it's getting late," i say to the boys and kay. "are we still going out?" zach asks me.

i giggle a little and shake my head, "hell no," i say to him before storming out.

i call mckenzie to pick me up from the house.

"did you have fun?" she asks me smiling when i get in the car, "no," i simply say.

"kay showed up, she kissed zach and it's just all terrible," i say to her.

"but i thought you and zach were a thing," she says, "i guess we aren't, i don't know," i say holding back tears.

mckenzie pulls me into a hug, "i love you marla," she says, "i love you more mckenzie,"