- 42 -

*zachs pov*
after a couple of days i go back to the house with the boys. i haven't spoken to any of them for weeks, i've been over marla's house the whole time.

i walk into the house and see the guys all laid out in the living room. it's quiet. almost too quiet. "what the hell happened here? it's so messy," i say walking around all the mess on the floor.

jack gets up from the couch, he looks up at me and rubs his eyes. "you finally came back herron," he says. "yeah and i came back to this shit," i say. "we had a party last night," jack says.

"oh," i say.

daniel then walks out of the bathroom, his face is still all bruised and his knuckles are red like mine.
he looks at me and steps back a little.

"why is he still here?" i ask annoyed. "why are you here?" daniel says. "i don't know, maybe because i'm in the band, i'm suprised you still are," i say. "you almost killed me so that's very bold of you to say," he says.

i take a step closer to him, "and i can finish you off if i wanted to," i say rolling up my sleeves. jack pulls me back, "no zach, if you're gonna come back control yourself," he says. "and the band is over, we all agreed to end it," he says.

"wait what? i didn't agree" i say. "you weren't here," jack simply says. corbyn and jonah wake up. i turn to them, "so the band is done?!" i say almost yelling. "well hello to you too zach and yes, after the fight we decided that we're done," jonah says.

corbyn gets up and cleans the mess around him, "we're better off," he says. i stand there in shock, they just don't care? we've worked so hard for the band and now we're throwing it away.

i turn around back to daniel, "it's your fucking fault!" i say running up to him, jack pushes me back, "no zach!" he screams.

"fine, i'm leaving," i say. "don't forget your things, we don't want you back," daniel says smirking a little.

i ignore his comment and leave the house.
i'm done with them.