- 29 -

[ marla's POV ]
i get the the boys house in about 20 minutes, it's a pretty long drive but it's worth it for zach.

i ring the doorbell and daniel answers the door. "what are you doing here marla?" he asks me confused. "i came here to watch greys with zach," i say.

"ew greys, hate that show," daniel says making an ugly face. "you hate everything that's good," i say rolling my eyes.

"come in greys lover," he says letting me in. "zach's room is upstairs to the right," he says and i nod walking upstairs.

i knock on zach's door, "what?" he yells from inside the room. i giggle at him a little bit before storming in to his room.

when i come in i close the door behind me, zach turns to me and his eyes widen.

"i didn't actually think you were coming," he says.

"i say what i mean and i mean what i say," i say to him jokingly. he laughs and pats the spot next to him on the bed.

"come lay with me, the good part is about to come on," he says, i walk over to the bed and lay next to him.

i rest my head on his chest. he's such a good cuddling buddy.

"you're warm," i say to him, "you're cute," he says making me blush a little.

"are you gonna stay the night?" he asks me. "if you want me too then i will," i say.

"stay the night with me then," he says, "i wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon," i say smiling and he kisses my forehead.