Chapter 1 ~ 'Whoops!'

"ASHLEY YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW,"

"HENRY WHAT THE HELL?"

"OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

I groaned, rolling off my bed and literally face planting into my dresser. "OH FUCK ME IN THE ASS."

I looked at the clock on my night stand which read 7:45. How tf am I supposed to get to school by 8:30? I walked over to my closet, pulled out a pair of sweatpants and hopped inside them. I slipped on my sneakers, grabbed my book bag, phone, and earbuds and made my way downstairs, only to find my parents still bickering.

"What did I do?"

"YOU SWORE AND I DO NOT TOLERATE SWEARING IN THIS HOUSEHOLD,"

"Whatever. Hey Ash it seems you finally awoke from your hibernation," my father spoke, smiling at me. My mother spun around to face me, and I already knew what was coming next.

"Why the fuck are you late? Your alarm was going off for like 30 minutes!" My father rolled his eyes behind her, and I struggled to hold back my laugh. "Whoops".

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHOOPS'? IF YOU-"

"UM EXCUSE ME MARGARET? DID YOU JUST SWEAR. I DO NOT TOLERATE SWEARING IN THIS HOUSEHOLD," my father yelled from behind her. "OH SHUT UP HENRY! YOU KNOW WHAT-" she turned, raising her voice higher than his. My father looked at me over her shoulder and smiled at me. I shot him a wink, turned, and ran out the front door, not wasting anymore time around my crazy ass parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got off the bus and read the time on my phone. It was 8:33 and I still had 10 minutes to walk from the bus stop. Major oof.

I honestly wouldn't mind getting another detention but my mom threatened to take away my phone, so that was out of the question. I decided text my friend cuz she has chemistry with me first period. Violet could always get me out of the shit I got myself into, but we were always like the same person.

To: Main bitch

VIOLET

I NEED UR HELP

From: Main bitch

Hold up bitch where u at? I'm stuck in this boring ass class AND FUCKING JEFFERY SAT NEXT TO ME AND WONT STOP TALKING TO ME AND IS TALKING ABOUT ANIME PORN

To: Main Bitch

Lol just pretend ur asleep. I'll be there soon. Can u do me a favor

From: Main bitch

Wat is it

To: Main bitch

I can't get another detention cuz my mom will take away my phone... so I need to get into class without being seen...

From: Main bitch

Dam that sucks. Well good luck tho

To: Main bitch

VIOLET U HOE

From: Main bitch

Ahsagghaha im kidding

Come through the back window when I start screaming like in the mexican songs

Text me when ur outside the window

To: Main bitch

K thx boo ily

From: Main bitch

Np

I walked the rest of the way there and crouched down under the window. I'm hella lucky that I got chem on the first floor. I texted Violet and waited a couple of minutes.

"How long does it take this bitch to just frigg-" before I could even finish my thought, I heard this loud high pitched scream come from inside the classroom, and just then everyone started screaming. I jumped up and looked through the window only to see complete chaos. People were running around and screaming, but most people were crowded around the front of the room with their phones out filming something. I opened the window a little more and dove through the opening. I groaned and stood up, grabbing my tits.

"Motherfucker!" I gasped and looked around, trying to find Violet. I looked around to my left and saw a guy just staring at me with a smirk on his lips. He was wearing black jeans with rips in them and a grey hoodie with his hood up
covering his eyes. No one knew who this guy was. He always sat in the back of the class and never looked nor spoke to anybody. Nobody even knew what he looked like. I immediately drew my hands back to my sides, as I was embarrassed. I get embarrassed easily, but I always try to act as though I never do. I held a finger up to my lips, gesturing for him to keep quiet, and he chuckled. I just smiled at him and giggled before moving forward, a little away from the window, attempting to move his gaze off of me.

I continued to look around and saw Mr. McLigfalls standing in the middle of the circle screaming at everyone to sit down. Once he moved, I finally spotted Violet. She was standing on top of our teachers desk WITH NO TOP ON FLAILING HER FUCKIN BRA IN THE AIR. Her pants were pulled all the way up, covering her boobs, but giving her a massive camel toe. We both made eye contact and just burst into laughter. She ended off her little 'dance' by throwing her bra at my face and jumping on top of Mr. McLigfalls. I swear that old man must of died right then and there.

Violet jumped up, walked over to me, snatched her bra and put it back on, acting like nothing even happened. She looked me straight in the eyeballs and punched me right in my tit.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?"

"Idk you got nice tits," she shrugged.

"I know lol,"

I looked over behind Violet and saw everyone was leaving. Mr. McLigfalls was lying on the floor, just staring at the ceiling with his eyes wide open.

"Look what ya did to the poor man," I laughed, gesturing towards where he laid. Violet turned around and just giggled. "Whoops!" Violet really was just like me.

We both laughed as we exited the room, but as I walked out the door, I looked back and saw the guy from before looking at me with that same smirk.

Weirdo.