:Chapter 12:

:Lore:

Isaac didn't dress up much to show my parents which I appreciated. He wasn't trying to impress them and look like a rich snob. He looked like normal, but there was a bit of worry on his face as well, but not from my parents.

I'd have to ask them about it later. "Dad this is my boyfriend Isaac, Isaac this is my dad." I said and Isaac smiled. "Nice to meet you." Isaac said holding out his hand to my dad who accepted it and watched him with a close eye.

Isaac was easily taller than my dad, but skinnier and more lean. I liked it. Isaac had features that attracted me in for sure. And I did love admiring him from a distance before we had gotten together. "You too." My dad said as my mom smiled and Isaac turned to me.

"If you hurt my daughter-" Isaac cut him off. "You'll kill me, cut off body parts, as well as not being afraid to go to jail?" Isaac asked with a cheeky grin. My dad seemed taken back by Isaac's words while I simply smiled amused by Isaac like always.

"No worries sir, I have no desire to hurt your daughter." Isaac said before holding his hand out to me. "Come on Lore." Isaac said and I went after him waving goodbye to my parents as we got in his car and he shut the door and looked at me with a bit of a smile.

"You did good." I told him and Isaac beamed. "Good, I have something important to tell you when we get back to my house after lunch." Isaac said and I nodded at that. "Is it bad?" I asked. "No of course not, but we'll do it where you can sit down." Isaac said.

Where I could sit down? Why did I need to be sitting down when Isaac told me this piece of information? Was it going to shock me? I had no answers to these questions only one person did and that was Isaac who was sitting next to me.

"So it's nothing bad you promise right?" I asked Isaac. "I promise Lore, don't worry about it." Isaac said kissing my forehead and I smiled at him as he pulled out of the driveway and put his foot to the pedal as he drove off back towards his house leaving mine in the dust.

" Isaac said kissing my forehead and I smiled at him as he pulled out of the driveway and put his foot to the pedal as he drove off back towards his house leaving mine in the dust

"It's so nice to have you back here." Danielle said with a smile on my face which I returned. "You too Mrs. Ashford." I said. "Danielle." She reminded. I smiled.

"I made some homemade nachos if you two want any." Danielle said. "Yes ma'am." I said and Danielle was quick to go off into the kitchen and get Isaac and I a big basket to share as Isaac brought me over to the couch which I sat down on.

And then he came in with a big basket of nachos making a grin spread across my face as he sat down. Covered in cheese, taco meat, and sour cream it looked scrumptious and to die for. I was quick to dig in with Isaac as we sat next to each other.

Isaac watched me with a bit of a smile on his face as he moved the blonde in my hair before going back to his nachos. "So Isaac, are you in college?" I asked as he ate a chip with some sour cream, cheese, and meat on it.