:Epilogue:

:Isaac:

With a mark on Lore's shoulder I had never been happier. Laying in the bed with her stitched up wound as I leaned into her with a happy grin on my shoulder. She was marked and officially mine. And I gave her something special.

A first kiss. 'And that should save her hopefully, I mean we just gave ourselves to her completely. And to me that is special.' As it was to me. Lore leaned into me her eyes shut as I kissed her forehead happy to have her with me.

And to stay with me even if it was the last thing I happened to do. After all Lore was meant to be Venom and I's mate. And now she was. All I could do was smile just as my head throbbed just a bit and Venom was quick to draw back.

'I'm letting him in, no use fighting him. When he wants in, he tends to get in no matter if you want to keep him out.' And then Venom's presence left as Death's came in and I stared at Lore as Death waited patiently to begin speaking and I smiled.

'She's off the list, congrats on getting her off the list.' And then he left as Venom came back and Lore's eyes opened. Venom was just as happy as I happened to be, so excited to have Lore in our lives and never to leave now that she was off of the list.

"Everything ok?" Lore asked. "Yup, and now your off the list, everything is fine." I told her happy to have got my happy ending. Lore, we had many years to come. And with a kiss we bathed in this moment happy to have each other for the rest of our lives.

The end.

294. And Entwined Mates ends here, I'm sad yet excited. Because a new series is starting! It's called Twin Kitsunes, it should be out the next update! Stay tuned. Until next time my epic marshmallows. I love you all and thanks for staying with me. A.L. Rogue signing out.

 Rogue signing out