Chapter 5

The Next Morning...

I change into the outfit that was in my wardrobe and leave my existing clothes on my newly made bed.

Tonight, I'll write a letter to Sister Lily and the rest! I bet their worried sick about Asta!

I head outside to the court and and pass some members, I jump over the fence and slid down the hill side.

I guess I'll practice a little and head into town for a walk.

"Better not go too big." I grab a stick and carve out a target on a few of the trees and I take out my grimoire.

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Sun's Despair Lance!" A fiery lance began to form with a tip, I aimed it at one of the trees, I shoot and it lands on the tree, blowing it up and leaving it with a burnt stump and a few burnt patches of grass.

Okay...maybe that was a bit too much. Let's try hitting multiple at once!

I stepped back a little more, until I got all of the trees in view.

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Sky Galaxy!"I shoot the stars and they land on the targets.

Bull's eye.

"Boom."I whisper as they blow up, the top of the trees fall down.

Hmmm.....Let's try this spell, it's on a large scale so I guess it's alright here?

I look behind me to see the base still 500 meters away.

Yea, it should be fine.

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Meteorite Glore!"

Wait, nothing is happening, did I get the spell wrong? Wait, what's that sound?

I look behind me, color drained from my face, a legit meteor was coming towards the place I aimed it at, it was a quarter the size of the base.I started to run up the hill towards the base, using my magic to support me up.

Let's just hope it doesn't do quarter the damage!

BOOM!

I feel myself being thrown forwards.

.

.

.

"Ouchie!"I mutter to myself.I look behind me and I've blown up one of the courts of the base and half of the field.

"Well at least it missed the base, sort of." I say out loud as members start gather around the crater. Fuegoleon came running towards me as I stood up, when he got to me I bowed.

"I'M SO SORRY I WAS DOING SOME PRACTICE AND I WAS TRYING A NEW SPELL ON A LARGER SCALE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BLOW UP THE ENTIRE FIELD!"I shuddered.

"Oh it's fine, actually I was thinking of making a lake around the court, I guess we'll just have to tidy and bandage up the court and fill the hole up with water. Good job."He says patting my head, I look up.

"Eh?" Everyone starts rejoicing about the fact that we were getting a pool. Leopold appears from behind Fuegoleon.

"WOAH! (Y/N)!!! YOU DID THIS?! WE CAN FINALLY HAVE THE POOL WE WERE TALKING ABOUT LAST MONTH!!! YOU GOTTA TEACH SOME DAY ABOUT THAT SPELL YA KNOW!"He beamed at the hole I've created.

"Uhh....Okay, I'll get going then.."I say turning my heel and heading for the town.

"Wait! You haven't eaten breakfast yet right? Come join us in the mess hall!"Leopold exclaims as he has his hand on my shoulder, I immediately smacked his hand away.

"Yea sure, but don't touch me like that, I hate being touched."I say looking down, I feel my face heat up a little before, following Leopold to the mess hall.

----

"That was delicious!"I blurted out after leaving the dining hall with Leopold, we were talking about the food when Fuegoleon approached us.

"Leo, since you've become good friends with (Y/n), I'd like you to go on a mission, this mission will be a combined mission with the new comers of The Golden Dawn. Here are the details." Fuegoleon hands Leopold a scroll and takes his leave. 

I look over Leopold's shoulder to take a glimpse of the scroll.

"I see, we have to go and take a bounty of this guy called Heath Grice, it's a high bounty and I guess he's pretty tough, he's ranked A criminal so, a bunch of yo guys could take him on, intel shows us that he's going to attack the village of Saussy. Seems easy enough.Okay let's go grab the rookies from the Golden Dawn and head out!"Leopold shouts, I follow him as we make our way to the brooms, I look over at the court and see Fuegoleon pointing at certain spots to who seems like a builder of some sort, taking notes.

"Okay, let's go!" Leopold says, I hop onto my broom and make we make our way to the Golden Dawn's base.

----

"Oh! I see Yuno!"I say as I spot him taking a broom in his hand. Their base was kind of like ours, but without the fire and more fancier.I land next to him as a girl with a huge rack comes jogging up to grab a broom.

"Yuno, I said I would be there in a minute, you could of waited for me." She fretted.

"Yo! Mimosa, long time no see!" Leopold says waving a hand at her.

"Big brother Leo! It's great to see you."Mimosa says. I go up to Yuno.

"Yo, Yuuunnnooo! Miss me?" I ask him, looking at him with a cheesy smile.

"It was only a few hours since with last saw each other." He says stoticly.

"Cold as always, you cold and handsome jerk!"I playfully punch his arm.

"What's with the outfit?" He asks.

"Let me explain!" Leopold says as he shoves me to the side.

"Yesterday, (Y/n) was being peeped at and so I ordered her some new clothes so you should th-"Leopold stops mid sentence as he feels the dark aura from Yuno.

"Who peeped?" He asked with a deadly tone.I look at Leopold hopeless face and immediately cut through.

"No one! Leopold! Nothing happened!I just changed into more comfortable clothing, OI! Yuno, listen to me!!"I shout as I pull his arm, trying to pry him away from Leopold.

"YUNO!"I shout, he immediately stops and mutter a smalls, ok, looking at me. I sigh at his behavior.

"Good, okay, Yuno this is Leopold Vermillion, my senior." I explain. The girl jumps in front of me.

"I'm Mimosa Vermilion! I'm a newcomer! Nice to meet you!"She says happily.

"I feel your pain, The Crimson Lions is dripping with sweaty men." As I look into her as she delivers a girl message across.

"I know right! There's barely any girls!"She cries with me.

"It's only us!"I say exaggerating. We suddenly got peeled apart.

"Yuno!" I shout at him.I turn to see Mimosa looking at me in the same situation with Leopold.

"Okay! Time to get on with the mission!"Leopold shouts. We got let off and we mounted our brooms.

As we were flying, Mimosa and I talked, and for once I was sitting down to talk with her while we were flying with Leopold and Yuno standing in front of us standing on their brooms.

"Oh, by the way, what happened at your base? We heard a loud noise coming from your side."Mimosa says recalling her memory.

"Oh that, I might've messed up a little on a spell and blew up half of the field and a bit of the court.But, it's okay, since next time you visit there's gonna be a lake."I said sheepishly.