🎉🎊🎄Christmas Special🎄🎊🎉

First of all Merry Christmas!or Happy Holidays!Depending on what you celebrate.
Secound of all thanks so much for all your support on this book, we hit 2.53k and 1st on Black Clover out of 170 stories!
I hope you continue to support this book as I try to write on daily, I hope I wouldn't post any notes or anything like that, but I will make specials everytime we hit a certain goal!
Enjoy this christmas special!

*****

"Ehhh!I can't believe it's christmas already!"I shout out loud as Leopold eats his breakfast in front of me in the mess hall.

"Yea and the Magic Emperor invited all of the Magic Knights for a Christmas Party tonight at the palace."Leopold adds.

"What type of party?"I ask as the subject catches my interest.

"Like a ball sorta thing, I think there will be presents and stuff but yeah.I heard we had to take a date with us too."Leopold looks to the side as he scratches his cheek.

"Oh that's nice."I comment, stirring my tea.

I wonder if I can skip it and head back to Hage for Christmas...

"Hey (Y/n)...would you be m-"Leopold qas cut off when heat grips my head.

"U-uh, Big Sister M-mereoleona."Leopold stutters holding his hand up as sweat drips down his head.I feel sweat trickle down my forehead when I hear her voice.

"There you (Y/n), come on.We're going shopping."She says smiling.

Not the nice nice smile the I'm going to kill you if you refuse smile.

I shake my head quickly as I get dragged away from our table while wavibg to Leopold.

Allow me to rest in pieces~!

Mereoleona kicks open the entrance door and marches out as the tiger paw drags me behind.Outside I spot a girl with pigtails and another with a huge rack.

"Mimosa!Noelle!"I shout as I see them.

Rescue me Mimosa!!!

As we walk closer to them I see a paw on each of their heads.We meet up and Mereoleona smirks as she aligns us together.

"You too (Y/n)?"Mimosa whispers to me.I shale my head as sweat bead rolls down my face.I spot Noelle looking our way, I look back at her as she turns her head turning rhe other way muttering about 'chest'.

"Girls we're going shopping!"Mereoleona shouts as a carriage flies down in front of us, the paws lift us up and we were sitting on the carriage.Mereoleona boards the carriage on the other side.(The seating is Noelle, (Y/n) then Mimosa.)

"Eh, where are we going?"I pipe up.

"We're going to the top brass of tailors in the Noble Realm of course."Mereoleona says proudly.

30 mins later...

"Woah!"I beam as I look around the noble realm.

I've been here before but not this part!These people are rich!No, rich would be an understatement, I wonder how the Emperor lives...