Chapter 13

I walk up to it and touch it.

"It's made of magic so Asta, just cut it up." Everyone makes the 'o' shape as Asta comes up and cuts the door up.Pieces of the door falls and it reveals a hall full of gold and jewels. Everyone rushes in and starts grabbing items from piles and seeing what they do.

 I walk in and pick up a large circular ring of gold that stood on a golden podium.

Hmmm.... this looks interesting.....there seems to be words engraved on the inside of it.

I look closer at the words, what I couldn't make out what they were spelling.

"HEY PEOPLE! DON'T MESS WITH THINGS! THOSE MIGHT BE NATIONAL TREASURE CLASS MAGIC ITEMS!" Klaus yells at us while pushing his glasses up.

While was looking at Klaus yell at Asta, my grimoire starts to shine.

What da hell now?

It comes out of my side pouch and flips to the empty page after Sky Key.Black ink starts to write itself again, except this time, it was a different language. The pages fill and I look back at the ring and the engravements were gone.

Suddenly, a brighter light shone from the opposite direction of me, I turn and blink a few times to adjust to the light. The light dims and disappears to reveal Yuno holding a scroll, I skip over and tip toe to peer over his shoulder to see an empty scroll, the contents make me frown, there was none.

"Was....something suppose to be there?"I question.

"Yes, it's gone now though." He answers, rolling it back up and placing it back on the podium.

"Hmmmm....wait...this magic.....EVERYONE RU-" I start to yell, I was a second too late, the entrance has already been shattered by the impact. Mars 's crystals flood through the door, it trails at a quick speed towards, Yuno, Klaus and the other Black Bull member.

"HEAVENLY SKY MAGIC: MOON WALTZ!" A current of wind shot out from my hand and flew towards Yuno, it passes him and hits the crystal after him, as Klaus and the blond tries to escape the grip on their feet.

"Yuno! Step back a bit!" I shout at him, he listens and runs back towards me.

"Flame Recovery Magic: Phoenix Robe."

"Dammit! His wounds are healing! How dos he use two attributes anyways!"I shout in frustration.

"And you!*points at Klaus* You said that your magic wasn't flimsy What's this?!" I bark at him, Klaus looks down in shame and frustration.

"I'll put those flames out!" Noelle cuts in and shoots a water magic ball towards the flame. Realizing his weakness of the opponent, Mars swings his arm of the golem he had recreating, Noelle is sent flying backwards with a heavy wound to the chest.

"NOELLE!" Asta and Mimosa yell in panic at the same time.

"WHY, YOOOOUUUU!" A now angered Asta dashes forwards towards Mars.

"I know what your power is." Mars starts talking.

"You shatter all magic with that sword, but what about magic that's faster than your sword? Mineral creation Magic: Harpe." A dozen swords start to form and spin towards Asta.

"He's sharp."I note.

Let me see your memories now!

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Sky Key!" the key lunges forwards and enters him again.

A small girl stood in the pitch black, her face covered with her bangs.

You're going to be a great warrior Mars. I just know it.