Chapter 11

We sent three attacks straight at him and he blocked it like it was nothing, and he's not even using his grimoire! Not only that his magic doesn't seem to be weakening.... DAMMIT!!!!

"YUNO! WHILE (Y/N) AND I ARE FIGHTING HIM, YOU GET TO THE TREASURE HALL!"Klaus shouts reading my thoughts.

"He's tough! If you fight him only with two people, even both of you won't even.."Yuno trails off as if trying to get the message across to Klaus.

"It doesn't matter! Just GO! FRANKLY, I'D RATHER NOT LEAVE THIS TO A PEASANT LIKE YOU! BUT BECAUSE (Y/N) IS ANOTHER ONE TOO, I SIMPLY CHOSE THE BEST OPTION! THIS IS FOR OUR COUNTRY! FULL FILL OUR DUTY!" Klaus yells back at Yuno.

How dare he.....I'll beat his ass later....

Realizing our predicament, Yuno retreats and runs towards to the gate.Klaus jumps forward to get a better shot in when a trail of crystal catches his left foot.Klaus looks down in shock before looking up at the massive glacier charging towards him.My grimoire flips quickly to the page of the spell I want to cast, I was focusing on which spell would be effective when I didn't see the crystal flying up my leg, making me trapped.

I'll just save Klaus first!

"HEAVENLY SKY MAGIC: STAR GALAXY!"I shoot them towards Klaus and they burst, letting Klaus free, the crystals charges towards me.

I don't have enough time! Here goes nothing!

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Crescent Gl- AH!"The crystal nears and I cover my myself with my arms. A gust of wind blows from behind me.

I'm not hurt? or is this heaven?

I look back to see Yuno with his opened grimoire.

"WHY DID YOU COME BACK!? RIGHT NOW, YOUR PRIORITY IS THE MISSION!" Klaus yells.

"No....Because you're my comrade!"Yuno shouts.

We promised to treasure every friend we make...

"YOU FOOL! EVEN IF YOUR THE ONLY ONE LEFT, GET TO THE TREASURE HALL! THIS IS FOR THE CLOVER KINGDOM!" Klaus bossed.

"Let's beat this guy....and go together!" Yuno says with determination.

Well that shut him up.

"No more messing around, (Y/n) combo attack."Yuno says to me.

"Roger!" I shout as I jump in beside him.

"Wind Creation Magic: Swift white Hawk and Wind Blade Shower."

"Heavenly Sky Magic: God's Breath and Moon Waltz!"

We attack simultaneously.

N-no way. Our simultaneous attacks were deflected?

The giant sword stood in our way, and for once his grimoire was at his disposal.

"Begone."He murmurs murderously.

"Mineral Creation Magic: Laevateinn."

"No....YOU BEGONE!" I yell back.

You leave me no choice, I crush this dungeon along with you if I have to. No wait, the ancient artifacts, we still need to cover them! DAMMIT!

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Heaven's Harp!" Wind start to collide in front of me, a solid harp appeared, made of solid wind. I touch the strings and the melody begins to paly.

"Now fall into slumber as I befall judgement."I say to him.

Whoever hears this harp and is the enemy, is to sleep until God sends his word, if my team mates hear this harp, it heals their physical body, unless God chooses not to, in this case I am GOD.

"His body is slowing down, but it doesn't look like his mana is! Get him now!"I demanded at Klaus and Yuno.

"Steel Creation Magic: Fierce Spiral Lance." Klaus yells as the lance appears from the ground, spiraling into the enemy.

"Mineral Creation Magic: Talos Doll."A crystal version of him stands in the way of Klaus's magic, his lance breaks and the clone aims a punch, Klaus blocks it with a block of steel. Yuno charges forwards as the large sword swings, Yuno dodges as the sword hits the ground by jumping upwards.

"Wind Magic: Crescent Moon Sickle!" Yuno shoots the attack at the enemy and it hits. The smoke clears to reveal no damage.

"Mineral Magic: Nemean Armor. Your magic, doesn't work on me!" He told us.

Dammit, with his armor, magic can't get to him, my harp is useless now!

The harp dissolves and Yuno comes in again trying to land a hit on the sword. I send a few ice shards to help.(Your Magic is anything, God/Heaven related and weather)

"It's useless just stop." The enemy says.

"I'm not stopping."

"Move."

"I'm not moving."

"Give up."

"I'm NOT GIVING UP!" I shout at the same time as Yuno.

Being with Asta is rubbing off on us, no-this isn't the time right now.

As I cleared my thoughts, the sword was ready to drop on Yuno.

I feel my feet running, my heart quickening, my eyes throbbing.

I-I'm not going to make it!

.

.

.

"Hey, pale dude. Hands off this guy. YUNO'S MY RIVAL!" An obnoxious voice screams.

The tears are spilling at this point.

Atsa, you finally came you idiot.

I run up to Yuno and grab him from behind and pull him back.

"Freaking idiot, don't do that, you scared me so bad."I cry.He pats my head and gives me a soft smile as we look back to the enemy.

"Yuno, (Y/n), I finally catch up to you guys and what are you people doing? Don't you dare lose on me, jerk faces!" Asta yells.

"Why did you do that? I almost had him...." Yuno says, giving Asta a poker face, I smack his arm.

"Almost had him my ass! You already died you cold and handsome jerk!" I scream at him.

"Yeah! You liar! You were all beat up and almost died!" Asta adds.

"I was just about to unleash a furious counter-attack." Yuno states coolly.

"If you're trying to look cool, you acing it right now, so focus!" I shout and point at the enemy.

"FINE THEN! Let's see which one of use takes this guy down first!" Asta announces.

"Your on! Baka-sta!"I shout as I get myself ready.

Now I'm pumped, I'd rather do things my way, te-he.