Chapter Six - The Heavens' folly

Thank you for all your support. I had my end term exams, was busy. #apologies
††††

~Chapter Six~

"Kungu's Four Scrolls?" Yu Lin asked all puzzled.

"Yes,Kungu's Four Scrolls are a masterpiece. They contain the details of origin of the seven kingdoms. I thought these were lost or hidden. How did Mother Empress get this?"

"She gave me this. She said it belonged to her childhood friend."

"Childhood friend?"

"That can wait. Brother Long tell me more about this scroll."

Yu Long hummed in response. "Actually there are four scrolls. Mother Empress used to say they are for different purpose. I don't know much about them. Maybe I can study this scroll and look for other three while we are on the journey."

Yu Lin nodded.

"I think if it is of such great value, it shouldn't be discussed in public. It can pit you in danger. People might come looking for it. I can't let you risk your life in this little adventure of yours." The overprotective side of Yu He finally showed up. "We are out of XianXi."

#After one hour

"We will be entering the kingdom of Taijing. Let's stop and change our attire. We need to look like merchants of low status. Concentrate and use your mana to change your appearances and fit into these robes."

Saying so, Yu He threw a pair of plain robes to his siblings. Yu Long opened it to see a woman's dress. "Brother I think this is for Lin. Lin-"

Yu Long turned to look at Yu Lin holding a dress much smaller for her size. It was a young girl's ,mostly seven or eight years old.

"I gave you robes of a definite size. Use your mana to change your body size and appearance and fit into it."

Yu siblings went behind the bushes tried to change their appearances and came out.

Yu Lin looked adorable yet her chubby cheeks stood out. "I don't like this brother." she looked ten years old now.

Yu Long came out dressed as a woman. He didn't need to do much work. Simply changed his facial structure and his flat chest. He looked 26.

They both waited for Yu He. He was taking a lot time.

"Brother He?" Yu Long asked moving slowly towards the bush his brother hid behind. Then they both heard a thud sound. It was loud. It was as if someone fell off a tree or something.

Soon later Yu He made his appearance. He looked like a plumpy man in his late thirties with loose cheeks and a very big stomach.

"Brother?" Yu Lin and Yu long said in unison and then looked at each other for a moment then started laughing. It was a hilarious sight. They both started rolling on the ground laughing.

"O heavens, I had never seen such magnificent use of the transformation technique. It is the best disguise of us three, Brother He." Yu Long said laughing. "That's enough. Now, your names will be WaXia, the daughter and WaYi, the wife. Understood?"

"Wife?"

"Yes, and I will be your husband, WaHun."

"I don't want such a oversized husband, Brother He." Yu Long said while holding his stomach which started cramping from excessive laughter. But this didn't stop him from laughing. He continued to giggle.

"Then go get yourself a good structured husband, Yu Long. We need to leave. So you remember your names?"

Yu Lin and Yu Long got finally serious.