Chapter Nineteen - The Annual Selections at Qiying

I hope you guys are doing just fine. I apologize for not being able to post last week. Needed to do a bit more of study before writing any further.
So back with a new arc in the story.
As I had informed earlier, there will be a small QnA section after 20th chapter. Please let me know your ques in the comment sections of any chapter or personally direct me in instagram::
@eve_park_97
Expecting an active participation! Hope you guys like this chapter... VOTE and Comment!!!
Thank you for the support so far!! Love you guys lots...
------------------------------------------------
#Timeskip after three months

@Qiying , in an inn.

“There are so many shops selling herbs and roots. I am going with Bing and Miu to look about...right, Miu?”

Yu He and Miss Lu was worried. But Yu Long wanted to encourage them to explore more for themselves. They need to know how to face the world outside without hiding behind their elders. Yu Long learnt a lot because his  Mother always gave him permission to leave the palace whenever he wanted in disguise. Despite having the chance to explore the world, due to the nightmares and childhood troubles he failed to take advantage of those chances.

Yu He and Lu were concerned but overbearing. Yu Long glared at them before smiling at his younger sister.

“Stay safe. Miu and Bing are strong. Learn to support and help each other.”

“Yes.”

Li Bing nodded while Miu put on her usual poker face.

Within the three months, Yu He trained Li Bing,Yu Lin and their new friend Miu. Yu Long trained with Rahu. Within these three months, they had trained a lot to level up their defense and attack techniques. Rahu specially trained Yu Long in assimilation of the spiritual energy from that available in the nature or his surroundings and merging it with the spiritual energy he had. Over this period of time, Long discovered himself to be a golden core bearer, the fact he was ignorant about. He started to use the new attained spirit's powers.

Li Bing turned out to be a air element user. He mostly trained to summon mystic beasts like the Mystic Bird they used as a ride. Yu Lin learned pills and potion preparation techniques, along with all medicinal techniques needed to help heal oneself or one’s comrades. She learnt all the basic procedures from FeiMei and then for advanced procedures she followed the scrolls her brother gifted her.

Though Lu and Yu He wanted to stop the little ones from their exploration trip, they eventually agreed when Yu Long said he would accompany them.

“Long, you get into all sorts of troubles. I can't trust you. It is as if problems love you so much that they don't want to leave you. Bad luck also follows you as a shadow.”

“I won't get into any trouble this time for sure. And I am stronger. I even have Miu to protect me.”

Yu Long winked at Miu only to get a ‘hmph’ in return from the young girl.

She still hates me. Ha ha ha…*awkward laugh*

“It is not funny. Master Rahu has told us to wait here until he finds an abandoned house for setting up his space. We have to wait here.”

“Rahu won't say anything if we return before sun reaches overhead.”

“Long, don't-” Yu He was immediately cut off by Yu Long who addressed his youngster squad to get ready and assemble outside the inn.