Chapter 6:New Class

The once silent halls started buzzing when the 13 chosen boys entered.

Everything was going to be different.

Especially to the boys because they were officially 'celebrities'. Well according to the students learning there.

They were definitely gonna get special treatment that's for sure.

"Dats right bitches.The Chosen have entered the building.Uh-huh.You can look but you can't touch."Seungkwan spoke up for everyone in the hall to hear.

He spoke with so much confidence.

Some of the students flocked over to him and started attacking him with questions.

" How is it like to be a part of The Chosen? "

"I heard you got your own dorm. Is it true?"

"I also heard they are getting their own classroom."

"Are you taken?"

"How does it feel to be a chosen?"

"Can we still hangout?"

"When are you gonna start going on missions?"

"One at a time kiddos!" Seungkwan shushed."I'll answer all your questions."

"Umm Seungkwan sorry to cut your... whatever this is short but we gotta get to class?" Seungcheol said.

"Do we have too?"

"Yes."

"Fine."he dramatically sighed."Sorry to disappoint you my lovelys how bout next time."he winked at his new fans.

They whined and dispersed to their classes.

Seungcheol led the way their new classroom. It was on the fifth of their huge school.

They basically had an entire floor all to themselves.

"Woo.We even got our own floor."Jun whistled.

"Don't even know what for."Wonwoo muttered.

"Be grateful twat."Jihoon rolled his eyes.

Wonwoo being the no care that he is, just kept quiet and ignored Jihoon's words.

They entered the class that had precisely thirteen desks and chairs.

It was really spacious than their other classes.

"Nice."Soonyoung nodded in delight.

"Dibs on the back seat!"Chan ran to his seat like a child.

"Wow. Look at him.He says he ain't a child but he acts like one."Hansol shook his head.

Unfortunately for Hansol, Chan heard his snarky remark and threw an iron rod at his face.

Too bad it landed in someone else's hands.

"Now now. Violence isn't the answer children."the voice said. It was a soft and feminine voice.

The sound of heels clicking were heard.

The woman stood infront of the class. She had long black hair. She was tall and had a nice shape. The lady wore a black pantsuit that fitted her perfectly.

Let's not forget to mention she was beautiful.

"Hello students. I'll be your new teacher. My name is Lim Nayoung but call me Miss Lim."she gave the boys a warm smile.

Everyone looked at her in silence. It was kinda awkward for them.

"Why so quiet. Please, take your seats class is about to begin."