Chapter 4: Surrounded in Vain

Vision grabbed Wanda from her feet and flew into the air to get her away from there, but the Order had other plans. Proxima threw her spear and it hit Vision's side just missing Wanda. Vision fell fast with Wanda holding him tighter and just as he was about to crash to the ground he used all his strength to stay in the air for enough time for Wanda to get off and run but Proxima grabbed the spear from Vision and ran to catch up with Wanda and she was gaining...fast.

Wanda then turned into an alley and following was Proxima Midnight, Vision limping and Corvus Glaive. She looked for ways that they wouldn't get her and in the process of her. Their twins. Wanda turned around and stood there breathing hard next to a truck. Proxima stopped and threw her spear at the truck Wanda dodged and did a spider-man pose. Vision limped in then Proxima did a round house kick and Vision flew over to a halt then Corvus ran up to him. Wanda pushed Proxima away with her hex powers and she flew away. Then she saw Corvus putting a spear edge on the stone then he screamed in pain "Aaah!" she then ran over to him and screamed "Get away from him!". Corvus looked at her with the stone in his hand then kicked Vision sending him through the floor stopping at a corner shop. He then ran towards Proxima telling her "No witnesses". Proxima's spear then came to her hand Wanda running at a phone and calling for help fast. Proxima was edging towards Vision Then a red bolt hit her...Wanda was fighting back. "I said get away from him" she said mad. Proxima ran at Wanda using her powers she jumped into the air and shot hexes from the air and hovered back to the ground. Proxima couldn't catch up with Wanda and she couldn't get any hexes to hit Proxima. Wanda got tired after 2 minutes and hovered to the floor before she fell to it. Proxima then heard a man say, "Over here". Proxima then threw the spear at a dark figure she heard the voice from hard. The figure caught the spear and walked out of the shadows...it was Cap. Proxima rushed at him and a figure charged at her from the side...it was Falcon. Then another figure grabbed her arm and Proxima slammed at the floor. The 3 stood in front of Proxima. She then pulled the spear and ran to get to Corvus...to retreat. Wanda got herself up and ran towards Vision with the others. "You guys okay?" Cap asked. "Yeah" Wanda said breathless. "I saw you doing those jumps and you're out of breath are you sure you're ok?" Cap asked again more concerned. "Yeah I've been running the rest of the time" she replied with. "Shouldn't we head somewhere safer" Vision asked then Cap got a call...from Wakanda. "Get here now! Wakanda is under siege!" T'Challa yelled. "Let's go now" Cap said with Sam helping Vision up. Wanda walked close to Vision.

Soon as they got to Wakanda the country was preparing for attack. Once they landed Cap went to the med bay with the others to leave Wanda and Vision there. "Captain we'll have this one fixed and the other one we'll check up on" Shuri informed. Cap nodded and Shuri did the same Shuri brought Wanda over to an x-ray table to see anything was up and once Shuri looked at the results she looked at Wanda with a weird look and asked "Ms. Maximoff is it? We found something. Do you know you're. Pregnant and it seems to be twins". "Thank god they're ok" Wanda said in relief. "Should I tell the rest or not?" Shuri asked. "No and Vision already knows" Wanda replied. Shuri then understood who the father was "How?" she asked amazed. "We have no idea" she said back "Anyway I'm the least of their problems to say they're coming". "I'll tell Captain you were hurt" Shuri said. "Thanks" Wanda said.