Chapter 7: Dawn is Closing

"Hey Pietro...I don't really know how to say this but. You're going to be an uncle" Wanda said in a croaky voice. "And I'm the father by the way" Vision said, "He would've been a decent uncle to say the least and I'm really sure he didn't see that coming" Clint said joking in. Wanda gave Clint a look and Clint backed off. "Kids ay Vision you two plus should come around to my place. They've missed you a bit and what a surprise to say the least" Clint said hoping they'd come over. "We'll think about it" Wanda said tired.

Vision picked up Wanda knowing she was tired and went to her room. Wanda had instantly fell asleep in Vision's arms and once he put her down she said in a tired voice "Can you stay here for the night?". "Of course, Wanda" he said, "But first I need to sort things out". "Ok then" she said tired. Vision left worried. In 9 months or less he was to be a father and her...a mother. He had closed the door and then flew through the walls the fastest he could to help them get through this...to look at YouTube videos.

Vision was looking through videos to see where Wanda was at and he came across a video by Glamour Magazine and he watched it and thought what stage she was at.

Clint then came in and Vision turned and saw him looking "You could've asked me instead of being on there for almost 2 hours you know that" Clint said. Vision then felt like an idiot Clint has kids and has seen the process a few times "My apologies Clint I forgot you were here". Clint was surprised at that as Vision being an android never forgot stuff. "So, if you can tell where she's at please I'm all ears" he said. Clint walked to the couches and sat down, and Vision had an instinct to follow.

"Alright so we'll go see any physical changes then we see what you guys need to do ok" Clint said reassuringly. "Alright then but she may not be asleep" Vision said in caution. Clint looked at him in a are you kidding me look "She has 1 or more kids inside and she was tired like heck". Clint and Vision got up and went to Wanda's room and Vision phased through to see if she was asleep and to their look she was. Vision then reversed to Clint and signalled him in. Wanda was deep asleep with her hand on her stomach and the other on the pillow. Clint tiptoed and knelt to see Wanda's head and saw a glow. Then Clint got up and walked out and Vision closed the door "Alright so I can't get much now but I will be able to tomorrow as it's just her face and you guys need defending so I'll let you know tomorrow" Clint said getting tired. Clint then went to bed and Vision opened the door to Wanda's room and went to bed as he promised.

The next morning a dark figure stood on top of the compound and looked at the sunset...it was Vision. "Vizh?" he heard a voice say like the morning she was upset but just to think how life can change fast. "Yes Wanda" he said smiling. "Ah there you are" she said walking towards Vision. "Be careful Wanda" he said in an over protective voice. "Yep you're going to be one of them guys, aren't you?" she said asking but already knowing the answer. "What guys?" Vision asked confused. "The guys who'll do everything the girl does to protect her" Wanda said. Vision smiled "But not just you...the rest as well". Tears started to fall from Wanda's face "Oh god I'm getting emotional" she said crying. Vision put his arms around her and hugged her. Wanda put her hand to her stomach and smiled. She had her new future to look for and an old past to remember. A Past and a New Future.

To be continued in..."Scarlet Witch and Vision: A Time Of Change"...coming soon to Wattpad.