Chapter 6: Back to the Chapter

The jet landed softly, and the door opened for them to get off. Wanda looked around at a place she hadn't seen for a while...the Compound. She then was lifted off her feet with a shock by Vision. "Woah" she said before her eyes met his. "I'm sorry if you thought I wasn't doing the right action" Vision apologised. Wanda looked in a knowing look and Vision smiled. Vision opened the door and went in still carrying Wanda then put her down and went to grab their things. Then there was a call of S.H.I.E.L.D agent Cameron Clein. "Alright oh Jesus Christ umm...hi I'm uh S.H.I.E.L.D agent Cameron Clein calling in on...wait a second" He said unprepared. Wanda looked at Vision confused, and he gave the same look. "Sorry about that I got assigned to call you guys up for a reason I didn't know but I know now...Word has got through from T'Challa to S.H.I.E.L.D that hope I'm allowed to say it since you know right? Powers are too strong for me like umm...never mind all that. So, we heard that you guys are here as of you guys are soon to be parents which they assigned me to check in on you". He said with his thought straight but still nervous.

"That is correct Mr. Clein" Vision responded, and Cameron freaked out "Oh Jesus he called me Mr. Clein" "Hold it together now" Maria said stern. "Alright ok so Ms. Maximoff you...been feeling alright lately?" he asked. "Pretty much" she replied. "So just out of curiosity Vision why didn't you take the first step as in flirting and all" he asked. "I guess I didn't know how to" he replied just finding the answer. "I've got to say you guys look cute together and probably look even more cuter with how many kids you're having" he said. "Thanks" Wanda said. And the call went off. "He certainly was nice" Wanda said to Vision. "Indeed" he said back.

Wanda then put her hand to her stomach and smiled. "9 months hey Vish" Wanda said. Vision turned to Wanda "And all of the waiting will be worth it" Vision said. Wanda started to cry again as she did to almost everything he said remotely happy she'd cry. That night Vision called up on Cameron. "Hi Vision, everything ok?" he asked. "Yes, it is but can I ask you to order some books about this over to the Compound?". "We already did they'll get there tomorrow" Cameron replied. "Thank you" Vision said, and the call went off.

The next morning the books had arrived and Wanda was still asleep then she woke up to see a note saying "Breakfast is on table I've gone out to get some things" Wanda thought to herself "He's going to get everything way too early isn't he" and then went to get breakfast and seeing the books about parenting and thinking "That has to be S.H.I.E.L.D as he's getting the stuff now".

Vision came back with a few things not a lot of what Wanda thought he got but to her surprise...Clint. He looked at Wanda then said, "You know what you're doing right?" Wanda nodded. He then smiled and hugged Wanda "Congrats" he said in a cheerier voice. He then went off to his room. After everything was in Wanda asked Vision if he'd like to walk to Pietro's grave to tell him he was to be an uncle and he agreed.

Wanda was thinking it was all sudden that the world was turning a good way for her for once. They soon to his grave and Wanda was nervous but excited to tell her brother he was to be an uncle and her and Vision to be a mom and dad.