Chapter 2 .. Part 1 ..

Location - Rozette Residents London
Date - 12 August 2014
Time - 17:24
Quad age - 14

*William's point of view*

*The ghost of Mr and Mrs Rozette*

I told you he would be brave enough Adrietta Rozette said ..sitting next to her body ..

Mom I William said.. Alistair let me talk to them please William thought shoulders shaking with slow sobs

The fuck I am Alistair said inside of William's mind

Alistair I will not ask again William thought and then Alistair stepped aside  for William to take front view

William turn on your quad telepathy the ghost of Robert Rozette said

Where you go William thought opening his mind to rest of the quad and sitting on his knees between his parents ..

William do you remember the bed time story I used to tell you ..nod if you do.. Adrietta said

William nodded

You must do as the story for tells.. Adrietta said

William nodded

Now say you shall miss us ..Robert said

I shall miss you ..William said out loud

Now say it's them.. Robert said..

It's them .. William said getting up..

Now take your siblings and run ...go son now Robert said ..

.. William  walked out .. RUN.. He said and his siblings followed .... The bed time story. ... follow the story line go ..William thought and they split up

*Flashback*

Location - Rozette Residents Portugal
Date - 5 June 2004
Time - 19:55
Quad age - 4

*The quad bed time story*

Once upon a time ..

There was a king and a queen that had two very special princess's and two very special prince's..

One night the King and Queen fell ill ... and they're four children where split up each to they're godparent but the godparents where old and these elders could not do much to protect these young Highness so they said to the eldest prince.

Where lava touch sky there must you go .and gave him a ring of fire . and it is said when he was ready the lava called to him and he ran ...

To the eldest princess they said... Where the leave's fall and whisper of colors there must you go... they gave her a ring with a captured tornado.. and when she was ready she heard the wind's call and ran .

To the youngest princess they said Where soft winter  lilies and rosebuds whisper there must you go and gave her a ring with a blossoming flower and when she was ready she ran

To the youngest prince they said .You must go where each snowflake whisper a new name .and gave him the ring of ice ..then he ran he was always ready ..

when the time comes you must be ready and you must run .. Adrietta said..

*End Flashback*

*4hours after death 21:45*
*Draco's point of view*..

Draco took his first step on the place where the lava touches the sky .. Hawaii..

Draco your late Elder Abigail Nightweather said 

I am sorry I just had to say goodbye to .. Draco started ..

Young Harrison I am aware ...is he aware .. Abigail asked curiously

With all due respect I have no idea what the hell you are speaking of ..

Then in time you will but enough chit chat... I have gifts .. Abigail said smiling..

Some gifts ... Your parents are dead but hey here is something nice a magic ring whoo hoo who gives a shit my parents are dead Abigail .. and we are supposed to what just run Fuck it ...Fuck the gifts ..Fuck the running.. Fuck all of it ... Draco screamed angrily..

I am sorry that's how you feel ..but unfortunately there is away things have been done since the beginning of time... and it is not called give them they way if they throw a tantrum .. need I remind you Mr Rozette that I would not have been given this rope nor this ring .. had I ..not suffered the great lost of my own parents.. Abigail asked .. her hands sparking fire ...

I am sorry I didn't think of it like that .. I did not mean to upset you Draco said ..

it is quite fine ... Abigail said taking her rope off her back and throwing it over Draco's shoulders that seemed way to big ..

One size fits all.. and in battle it catches fire .. also it is good for bidding chocolate I found out ..Abigail assured then remove the ring of fire.. and held out a hand Draco who placed his hand nervously into her hand this entire thing was starting to feel oddly like a scene from a romance  movie ..

Draco Niklaus Arthur Rozette ...I give you the ring of fire with it you will find your future .. understand you past and write your present.. it shall be like a new breath to your lungs .. on your 18th birthday.. you shall go into transition.. and you shall become the full power  Elder of fire ..for four years you will be a Elder in training you will go to four places and spend a year at each... Fire will send you a guardian and a warrior. do you accept Abigail asked..

I accept .. Elder Abigail Draco said ..

Abigail handed him the ring of fire and a small note .. then she took a few steps away her entire body caught fire and her ashes blew to the heavens
.
Draco placed the ring on his finger that just seemed like a normal gold bind. ... The note said .. Oklahoma Tulsa . House of Night..
As for Brain Landfort ..

*******

A/N I don't own anything