Chapter 5 ..Quad Party ..Part 2:

*DRACO*

Location- Quad Party
Time - 14:40
Date - 15 August
Quad Age - 16

Sorry can you repeat that but this time point me towards the asshole hurting my sister.. Draco sneered the flame inside him was burning he was losing control but he didn't care no one hurts his family and comes out alive no one ..

It's not what you think ..  his helping her ..Harith said ..

The hell it is Draco said ...he was beyond angry all he saw was Lea-Beth motionless on the floor why didn't anyone else care or help her ..

Draco you have to calm down William said ..

Do not tell me what to do. . how is this not upsetting you Draco asked  

Of course I am upset Draco but I also trust our sister Lea-Beth beside what people believe won't just be found in the arms of a man she didn't trust so to summarized Lea trust this man I trust Lea so I trust this man tells the trust and he has a very logically explanation because if he doesn't me you and Addi's gonna play a game called kill the idiot so save your strengths William said calmly through those who knew William could tell he was just as pissed as Draco..

I found him ... Luna said panting .. Her one hand on Max's arm ...

Max's burned bright green a brown and green glow was on the tips of his fingers..

Terra ritorno .. Max said before falling unconscious.. ..

No hey no .. You do not get to faint .. Hey wake the fuck up Draco said slapping Max across the face .. ..

Draco let go of my trustee right now gosh a person can't take you anywhere .. Lea-Beth said rubbing her eyes and slowly getting up .. .. Is he gonna be okay Lea-Beth asked Harith ..

Yes eventually Harith said ..

Draco what got into you where you honesty gonna kill him .. Lea-Beth asked

You know I was .. I thought he killed you .. Draco said ..

He can't kill me ..Draco didn't your trustee tell you the rules .Lea-Beth asked ..

No what damn rules ... Draco asked

I am sorry Draco this is all my fault I told Lil I mean Lilith not to tell you about the trustee rules you where in pain I just wanted to protect you. .then on our way here I had a vision while flying a plane .. I don't remember anything until I woke up and Max and Lilith and Luna was there ... I told them my vision .. Max was only trying to protect me Lilith Lea-Beth Harith and even you I should have been honest from the beginning I am so sorry Aphrodite said ..

Where is Lilith Draco asked

Present Lilith said raising her hand but dropped it when she saw Max on the floor ..

Who did this to my brother Lilith asked
Well..lets just say... ha esaurito il potere della terra..Harith said smiling ..

Oh what n idiot .. Lilith said getting up..

Lilith explain the trustee rules now... Draco said ..

All of them now. .are you sure ... Lilith asked. 

Draco looked at William ..

175 William said ..

Just tell me the 3 mist important rules Draco said

Okay these are the most important to me..rule no one ... I can show you my true form only once you ask.. Rule no two I am to protect you with my life even if it means I die and be reborn .Rule no three we can share your life force..

What do you mean share my life force Draco asked ..

Like this tuli täyttää minut Lilith said ..

Aaah Draco screamed and fell to his knees

palo palaa Lilith said ..

Draco took a deep breath and got back on his feet ..

I feel different strong yet calm .. Draco said ..

What is your true form William asked ..

Sorry but I can't answer that Lilith said ..

She can only answer her own Element Harith clarified ..

Oh.. Is your true form like hers William asked Raphael at the same time as Draco asked Lilith ..What is your true form ..

Yes and no .. Raphael said.

I can not answer that .. Lilith said...

That's very vague .. Addizen noted .. Looking around..

Where is your trustee I only count three .. One unconscious and two vague .. William said

Your right where is Stefan.. Addizen asked..

Last I saw he was talking to his brother over a glass of champaign. Stiles said

When did you get here William asked

I been here the whole time you didn't honestly think I would leave you side did you.. Stiles asked

I suppose not .. William said at the same time as Lilith said .. Oh hell no .. ..

Who is she Aphrodite asked..

Roxanne Miller ..Hag from hell .. Lilith said her face turning red ...

I heard that Roxanne said .. Pushing through the crowd and now the circle ...

You where supposed to I said it loudly .. Lilith said stepping between Roxanne and Max ..

I am here to help him Lilith ..Roxanne said ..

The hell you like you "Helped" last time .. He doesn't need this Rox not not right now .. Lilith said ..

That wasn't my fault .. Lilith please he will die if I don't heal him .. Roxanne said..

Fine but I am watching you if he so much as twitches I will ripe out your throat do you understand... Lilith said ..

Oh don't be a child Roxanne said walking around Lilith and placing her hands on Max's chest ..

Well this is officially not my type of party anymore .. Lea thank you for the invitation but I think it best if I go home William said ..

Sure okay but wait for your gift before you go Lea-Beth said and walked off ..

William actually I was thinking ..you know since it's your birthday and Magnus and Alec won't be home from Tahiti for at least four hours ..so I was thinking and uhm its okay if you don't want to there is like no pressure .. Stiles said

Breath William said ..

Willyougooutwithme..Stiles rushed the words

Excuse me William asked..

Will you go out with me .. Please Stiles asked

Oh like a date William asked

Yes Stiles said

I would love that William said..

His going to be okay .. Roxanne said walking to the exit..

Thank you Lilith said and saw Roxanne nod..

Here you go Lea-Beth said handing William Addizen and Draco each a box...

Okay I will open this at home thank you Lea-Beth William said kissing his sisters cheek then left with Stiles..

.....