Chapter 6..Acting out .. part 1

*LEA-BETH*

Location- Quad Party
Time-15:15
Date-15 August
Quad age-16

The party was in one word OVER.. William left smiling with his date Addizen left saying I am sorry at least 5 times for the situation she couldn't control. And Draco just left...like what he didn't matter he was right nothing mattered not anymore..

Earth come to me Lea-Beth said .. In a pleading voice ..

She sat down next to Maxwell's unconscious body with her legs crossed underneath her .. ..

Small rocks sand and grass swirled around Lea-Beth and Maxwell as if they where observing the situation ..

Earth.. Lea-Beth said .. In a command tone .. ..

The rocks sand and grass moved together making a form of a man ..

Yes miss Lea-Beth ..Earth said.. Using Maxwell's voice

You you can talk Lea-Beth asked ..

And yet such news shocks you .. Yet I have spoken to you once before though I admit I wasn't using my true voice then .. You see I has to protect any change of you knowing my true form for both your sake and mine .. Earth said using Maxwell voice..

So your Earth and Max.. I mean Maxwell .. What else are you that I should know of And if you didn't trust me then why trust me now..you know what can you answer these questions later and just help me take a the safest way home so no one harms Max or you or ever the hell I am suppose to say.. Lea-Beth asked

Earth's laughter vibrated through the ground his skin giving off a sharp glowing green ..

This way he said the ran off with out a word ..

Harry ..Luna.. Come on.. Lea-Beth said and they followed Earth's scent home.. ..

When Lea-Beth got home she found a note on Maxwell's door..

Miss Lea-Beth

Since I can remember Maxwell has been my vessel but the very soul of the being is me is earth .. I trust you know because I can feel you have figured out how to unlock my true form no other elder did it so early it might not be too late for you ..

But for now I ask you watch over my vessel if only for a few days I shall explain upon my return ..

Earth..

Great he left..Lea-Beth thought ..

Make him comfortable Lea-Beth said to Harry.. Before going to here bed room ..opening the present she got her and her siblings a new phone..

*HARITH*

Location- Hogwarts Maxwell's bedroom
Time- 23:30
Date-19 August
Harith age-22

*Lea-beth's phone ringing*

Leave it .. Lea-beth said pacing back and forth back and forth alongside Maxwell's bedside..

It might be important.. Harry said ..

It's not .. Lea-beth said nothing was important to her anymore .. Earth was always a part of her since she could remember... God since she first entered the world .. Life happened things changed parents die.. People underestimated her made her feel insecure but one thing never changed Earth .. It was always there.. He was always there.. Lea-beth never felt so alone so broken .. She felt like one of those girls you see in those movies that are in asylums that sit in the corner hugging there legs and looking around rapidly.. Because she was searching for something to hold on to .. He promised he would come back she reminded herself..but that was seconds minutes hours days ago.. And Lea-Beth felt like she had nothing left nothing but the shell of a beautiful insecure girl...

Lea-beth you have to eat.. Harry said gently taking her hand ..

No I will eat when he wakes .. Lea-beth said

His going to be okay Lea.. His just checking things out he will be back and I can give you my word he won't be happy to see you in this condition ..so we have to get you cleaned we have to get you fed okay now come on Luna said ..

Harry you won't leave his side right Lea-Beth asked

I won't..Harry said

Great then it's settled .. Harry be a dear and check the last message I send to Ginny would you Luna said ..

Yea alright ..Looney I mean Luna sorry he said smiling as the girls left..

Gin I wasn't supposed to tell but desperate times you know .so I figure if you guess I didn't tell so here goes The elder earth in training has a crush on a curtain Jokester with red hair..

Oh Merlin .. She likes George no one ever likes George not even George likes George.. But I assume you have a plan ..

Just make sure George is here ..and that he understands the situation

I will try my best.. I know your reading this so love you Harry ..

Bye Gin..

I love you too Ginny Harry typed then hit send and places Luna's phone where he found it .. Then looked at Maxwell's unmoving body ..

A few minutes or so later Harry heard a knock on the door ..

Oh Mr Weasley please do come in Luna said..

Luna who is there Lea-Beth asked she was back on the spot next to Maxwell's bedside..

Mr Weasley Luna said keeping her voice steady..

Lea-beth your gonna have to come out and talk to him .. Harry said

No I won't leave him Lea-Beth said

Luna tell Mr Weasley ..Lea-Beth is currently busy with other matters would you Harry said ..

Sure Luna said winking at him knowingly

Mr Weasley says he is more then happy to wait the joke shop is closed and he has no other arrangements Luna said standing in the door..

Luna which Mr Weasley did you say was here Lea-Beth asked

Oh how silly of me Mr George Weasley of course.. Luna said

George is here Lea-Beth asked ..

Yes Luna said..

Shall I send him home Harry asked ..

No tell Mr Weasley I will be right there Luna would you help me into something I bit more decent.. Lea-beth asked ..

Of course Luna said and the girls once again walked off into privacy...

I own nothing