| O22. LIVESTREAM

finnwolfhardofficial just started a livestream!

"hey guys!" finn waved at the camera biting the inside of his cheek, trying not to look nervous because, let's face it, he was nervous. he didn't say anything since the millie-y/n drama had started, and this had the fans mad.

both finn and y/n got attacked by them: finn because he broke y/n's heart and y/n because, apparently, she was with finn only for fame.

both were wrong.

as soon as he saw the comments blowing up, he decided it was time to face the problem and read them all (well, almost) out loud.

"are you and millie dating? no, we're not" he replied, rolling his eyes at the annoying question. "stop asking that, it's never gonna happen."

"are ypu and y/n cool now? yeah, me and y/n are... friends." he bit his lip nervously. "i apologised for being such a dick and she forgave me. do you still love her?"

y/n joined.

"i, uh..." he stuttered out. he felt incredibly nervous, his heart was pounding in his chest and he heard a little voice in his head screaming something like JUST SAY THAT YOU IDIOT!

"i do. yup, i do." finn finally spoke. his tone was soft and his voice came out as a whisper. "it's just... i don't want her to feel uncomfortable so i act like we're friends, ya know? it's not like we aren't friends after all."

user OMG HE STILL LOVES HER

user HE STILL L O V E S HER

user I CANT BREATHE

user FINN AKDNWIDBJWD

noahschnapp it's not like we didn't know

user IM CRYINGDJJSJSHS

milliebobbybrown answer my texts pls

user WOAH

user gtfo millie

kravitz.lisaa what the FUCK is going on

user i-

user MILLIE GET OUT

user Y/N SAY SOMETHING WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND

user Y/N STOP HIDE AND SAY SOMETHINHSUDHWUJD

finn's teeth sunk in his bottom lip once again as he read the comments- he had never felt this nervous in months.

user Y/N SAY S O M E T H I N G

y/n did u dye your hair purple

finn erupted in a genuine, relieved laugh as he read out loud y/n's comment. he smiled at the white letters on the screen. he felt ridiculous, dumb and hopelessly in love with that girl.

"yeah!" he exclaimed. "yeah, i did."