| O27. REAL LIFE & LIVE STREAM

"what do you mean 'i'm too comfy in my bed and i don't wanna get up'?" finn whined from the other line of the call.

y/n stifled a chuckle as he groaned loudly, annoyed at her laziness- which wasn't actually true in this case, since she was at his door. she knew she would burst out laghing soon and he would have found her, standing at his door with tears of laughter in her eyes, but she couldn't help it: y/n loved messing with finn.

"i meant exactly what i said." she replied with a matter of fact voice.

"come ON, y/n!" finn pleaded. "we need to go live and tell those weird fans they shouldn't write about me and you- y'know-"

"aww," she remarked, "you're so uncomfortable with it."

"i'm not uncomfortable with sex, i just don't want people to write about me having sex. is that weird?" finn replied. "no, it's not. come on, y/n, i miss you!"

y/n chuckled quietly. "fine, open the door, you nerd."

she heard muffled steps coming her way, and saw the door open, the toothy smile of her boyfriend being immediately revealed. "hi" he said, wrapping his arms around her in a warm hug.

"let's get it over with," y/n said as she kissed his cheek and walking towards his room, "are we going live with your account?"

he followed after her, his hand holding hers. "yeah, it's fine. i forgot where i left my phone, though."

y/n laughed genuinely. "you're such a dweeb," she exclaimed between laughters.

"check if it's under my pillow" finn offered as he went to the kitchen to grab some snacks.

when y/n found his phone, she entered the password and opened instagram, starting the livestream. mamy names of accounts started showing on the screen, along with the tiny white hearts on the right side, next to the comments.

user1 YALL THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER
user2 wait why is y/n live with finns phone i thought they broke up
noahschnapp so you actually went live

y/n laughed at noah's comment. "yeah, noah, we did. so, guys, it's been a while."

user3 y/n is so beautiful i mean hOW
aylateslermabe aw my ship is back
user4 AYLA IS ONE OF US
user5 YALL LISTEN TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AYLA, S/N IS B A C K
user6 no one: ayla: I sHiP s/N
user7 are you guys really back together?

y/n read the comments on the screen, nipping at her bottom lightly. "i was waiting for finn to start talking but he's taking forever, so-"

"i'm literally here, y/n." finn replied, a packet of chips in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

"did you seriously bring water- you know what, i should have expected this." y/n said.

he nodded. "yeah, probably."

finn sat next to her, leaning his head on her shoulder. and that's when the comments got crazy.

user56 YALL MY SHIPPPPP
user57 I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!
user58 yay mille can suck a-

y/n frowned at the last comment. "yo, calm down, guys. millie has apologised to me and finn, it's fine. what she did was wrong but she's sorry and i believe her."

finn immediately changed subject. "so, i've been told that some people have written smut of me and y/n and, while we're glad you guys are happy with our relationship, we would rather not want to find those... fictions."

y/n nodded. "yeah, it's kinda weird, guys."

user87 they caught us damn
user88 you're right. it's your business and your business only!
noahschnapp who would read a finn and y/n fanfiction
author no one, noah... no one.
user89 is noah for real-
user90 come to brasil please

the comments went on for some more ten minutes, some apologetic ones and some funny ones like noah's. when finn ended the live, he sighed. "people are weird," he claimed.

"you find out now?" y/n asked with a smile.

he shrugged.

○○○

two ! updates ! in ! two ! days !
what's this witchcraft