Chapter 8

Author's Note: this is a chapter from Jimin's perspective of what has happened in the past 6 days so that you have more of an understanding of what is going on. It will be written in 3rd person (he/they/she) instead if the usual 2nd person (you). I hope you enjoy!

---

It was Friday morning and Jimin woke with a start - propping himself up with his arms behind him. His breath was heavy and cold sweat soaked his body, he looked around but saw nothing unusual. He was exactly where he had fallen asleep the night before.

By the way he felt he knew he had had a nightmare but couldn't remember what happened for the life of him. It was all just a frustrating blur. He decided to just shrug it off and get himself ready for the day - he had practice today so needed to be in good shape. As he started waking himself up he realised that the LED on his phone was flashing - that usually meant that he had a message from the group chat.

Namjoon:
Hey has anyone seen jimin this morning?

I know he usually wakes up later than most people anyway but it's a bit late even for him

Jin:
Hm not yet

Maybe he just slept through his alarm or something

Hobi:
He was still asleep when I left the room so I don't know

Jimin:
I'm here guys

Don't worry

Jungkook:
We never said we were worried

Yoongi:
YOU never said anything

Taehyung:
Hahaha

Jimin:
Plus, didn't I ask you to wake me up when you got up, Jungkook?

But you didn't seem to bother

Yoongi:
Sounds about right

Namjoon:
Well, at least you're up now, Jimin

What made you sleep so long?

Jimin:
I don't really know

I think I had some kind of weird dream or a nightmare

I haven't woken up feeling that uncomfortable for a long time

Taehyung:
Oh no!

Hobi:
Poor Jiminie!

Namjoon:
Ah right. Well, hopefully you get a better night sleep tonight, but for now we should focus on dance practice

Taehyung:
Of course!

Hobi:
Yes!

Jungkook:
Sounds good

Jimin:
Alright, I'll see you guys at the dance studio in a bit

Jimin's day went relatively normal, though he did have an uneasy feeling from time to time when he thought about the nightmare he had. Even though he couldn't remember anything from it he felt like there was something important in it that he needed to look back on.

As the day came to a close, he and the other members had gone separate ways to do their own thing before heading to bed. Jimin lay in bed scrolling through twitter, though he wasn't really paying attention since his mind was still obsessing over the nightmare. He didn't want the thought to linger more than he wanted so he decided to just head to bed and hope that getting a better night's sleep would help him get over it.