Chapter 10

In the end you ended up skipping your first class but did attend all other classes after that though, you weren't very focused on things since your mind was still centered around what you and Jimin had been discussing. You decided not to tell Ash or Lee about this since you knew they would only tell you that it wasn't a good idea but you already knew that. You needed some answers because at this point you were worried that you were just going insane. If you could figure out what was going on you would be able to rest a little easier at night.

You made your way home with Ash since they knew you were on edge from the messages, and it was good to have a friend with you after what happened this morning; even if it didn't provide any protection it was still comforting. Once you were home you took some time to wind down and just collect your thoughts. You sat by your desk and took some time to clear your mind.

After doing so you looked at your phone - there were no new messages from Jimin. You figured he was just busy, but you also knew that there was the possibility that the both of you wouldn't talk again, you just decided to take things as they came.

As the day turned to evening you had changed into your sleep ware and were now laying in bed. It was still pretty early and you didn't have much intention to go to sleep soon so you just browsed through your social media until you started to feel sleepy. Your eyelids started to ache from the light of your device so you were getting ready to put it away when you saw a notification at the top of your screen.

Jimin:
Hello?

You were a bit taken back by the sudden message. You weren't really expecting to talk to Jimin anymore.

Y/N:
Oh hey

Jimin:
Is this a bad time?

Y/N:
No, not at all

I was just surprised to hear from you again

Jimin:
Why's that?

Y/N:
Well, you're a busy guy, I presumed you would have more important things to do

Jimin:
Haha

Don't be silly

If we're gonna figure out this mystery together I thought we could get to know each other more

Y/N:
Oh I see!

That would be nice

The both of you introduced yourselves.

Y/N:
I kind of need to confess something

Jimin:
Hm?

Y/N:
I do know who you are. And I'm kind of a fan of you

I just didn't want that to be a secret and I also want to clarify that I have no bad intentions

Jimin:
Hahaha

That's ok

Thank you for being honest

Y/N:
I hope that doesn't change anything

I know you have to be careful when talking to new people, especially if they're fans

Jimin:
Not at all!

To be honest, I'm not going to tell anyone about all this. It's just going to be brushed off

Y/N:
Ah that makes sense

As you and Jimin continued to chat, you could feel the unknown tension loosening slightly - you were becoming more comfortable with each other and the way you both spoke. He seemed to have a sweet way of talking, with an occasional sarcastic joke, which was cute.

Jimin:
Oh, I forgot to ask

What time is it for you?

Y/N:
Hm let me check

Oh wow

It's already 1am

Jimin:
Oh no!

Y/N!

I'm sorry I kept you up!

Y/N:
Haha it's ok

I had fun!

You're very sweet and easy to chat to

Jimin:
Aww thank you

Well, I'll let you get some sleep and hopefully we can chat in the morning

Y/N:
I'd love to!

Goodnight!

Jimin:
Sleep well!