Chapter 25

The idea of a movie sounded good after doing the dishes, it also meant you wouldn't have the urge to snack since you had already eaten.

"Sure! Sounds like a good plan." You set up the TV and opened netflix, "Go ahead and choose something while I put the shirts in the wash." You threw the hoodie you had taken from your wardrobe to him so that it fell onto his shoulder.

"Is there anything you want to watch?" Jimin called from the living room as he tried to figure out the unfamiliar TV remote.

"Not in particular. You're the guest so choose what you like," You heard a mischievous giggle come from his direction as you entered the kitchen, "But we're not watching anything to do with horror!"

"Aww! But that's part of the fun!"

You prepared the washing machine while he changed and put both yours and his shirt in on a quick wash.

"Whaa~ this is a comfy hoodie!" He said as you entered the room, "Are you sure you're alright with me wearing this?"

"Sure! I haven't worn it in a long time so it puts it to use." You said as you sat on the other side of the couch.

"If you say so."

"So, did you choose something?" You were curious what kind of movies he liked.

"Yep! The Notebook." Your eyes shifted to the screen - and sure enough The Notebook was pulled up on the screen.

You sighed a little internally, though you couldn't say you were surprised - you had read that it was one of his favourite movies. Besides, it was better than a horror movie. You both sat down on the couch and pressed play.

You realised that you weren't comfortable enough to sit so spread out as you usually did - both because there was another person on the seat and because you didn't want to look too sloppy. Though, as the movie progressed you found that you eventually slipped into your usual sitting habits by pulling your feet up next to you.

You spent the next hour and a half or so watching the movie together and eventually the movie finally came to a close, and you had to admit that it was more entertaining than you had expected.

"What did you think?" Jimin asked expectantly.

"Y'know, not as cringey and cliche as I had expected." His mouth opened in surprise at your sarcasm, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! It was honestly better than I thought it would be."

"I told you!" he said in a joyful tone.

You headed to the kitchen - you had draped the shirts over 2 of the dining chairs half way through the movie and they seemed to be dry now, "Here you go," You tossed Jimin's shirt to him, " It should be ready to wear now."

You saw him check it over and the stain had almost completely gone, "Y'know, I think I might keep this hoodie on for a little longer, if that's OK?"

You were a little taken back by that request but were happy to know that he liked the hoodie, "Oh, yeah sure, of course."

You looked over to the clock to see that it was almost 3:30 in the afternoon. Your heart dropped since you knew Jimin only had a few hours left so you both decided to just chat for the last hour and a half. However, as the time past your head started to feel extremely dizzy again.

You stared off into the distance in the hopes that it would pass soon but it didn't seem like it was going to go away, In fact it felt like it was getting worse.

Jimin seemed to notice your dazed state, "Y/N, are you OK? Is your head spinning again?" he asked in a concerned tone.

You couldn't reply immediately, "No it's not that.. It's.."

Suddenly, you shot up from your seat and ran upstairs to the bathroom. Jimin watched you with a concerned look on his face - he contemplated about whether to follow you but thought it'd be best to stay put to save your dignity. After a few minutes you finally came down - wiping your mouth with the back of your hand.

"I am so sorry..I couldn't hold it..." You said in an exhausted tone.

"Y/N you don't need to apologize for that! You're sick, you're allowed to go and do that."

You carefully dropped yourself down onto the chair nearest to you and breathed heavily. You did not feel good at all, was this the side effects of your concussion?

Jimin had a look of great concern on his features, he seemed lost since he knew he had to leave soon but he was not going to leave you like this, "Do you want me to call Ash?"

You nodded weakly. Hopefully they could help.