29 | liar, liar, liar

Kenzie's pov

Now everything makes sense

When people were staring at him when we went to places, it was because he was famous. When that girl said hi to him, he didn't know her because she was just a fan. When we were walking out alone he felt uncomfortable because he was stressed paparazzis will see him. All his friends had weird insta accounts because he told them to give me their finstas, as they are famous too.

"Liar" I yell and stand up, going over to the pictures. "Liar, liar, liar" I say ripping the pictures into pieces.

I sink down on to the floor, sobbing my heart out. I had actually thought that I could finally be myself and be loved in a great relationship. And to think I have actually fallen in love with him. There are a million other girls all around the world that are 'in love' with him too I guess..

I spend the next few hours cuddled up in my bed.

Suddenly my phone lights up.

Johnny

hey kenzieboo

wanna facetime I miss uuuuu

I stare at the text with upset written all over me. How has he got the nerve to text me and be chill like that? I feel totally drained, so with all the energy I have left inside me I start typing.

Kenzie

I don't think this is going to work out and I think

its probably for the best if we don't contact each

other again. Sorry.

I frown at the text. Why has I written sorry. Why am I apologising when he should be the one doing it. So seconds before I send it I delete the word 'sorry. Much better now.

When I send the text I just plug my phone to the charger, turn it off and sleep my sadness off .

__________________________________

poor kenz

sleeping her sadness off, smth

I do everyday :)

_________________________________