-} Five {-

Izuku's training with Yagi-San went very well, pacing himself as he hauled trash away from the beach. He kept up with his regular training as well, moving on in the weapons to throwing stars and daggers to work on his accuracy.

Moving the trash had sparked something in him though, something he had always wanted to do but just didn't know how to go about doing so.

That's what led him to where he was now, walking into a soup kitchen and looking for whoever was in charge. He was in a black hoodie, the sleeves hiding the bandage covering the crook of his arm showing he had given blood, and a pair of jeans, his red sneakers on and yellow backpack full of old books and clothes. None were torn or anything like that, just didn't fit right anymore.

A woman came up to him, her blonde hair pulled back into a long braid and wearing a soft pink sweeter over an even softer yellow blouse with matching skirt. Her eyes matched her sweater, a pale pink that sparkled with warmth and gentleness.

"Hello there, Sweetie." Her voice was even warmer than her eyes, and Izuku wondered how that was even possible. "What brings you here?" She wasn't much taller than him, chin angled down a bit but that's all.

"Uh, I'm Midoriya Izuku, and I-I wanted to-I-um . . . I wanted to help out. I brou-brought some books and clothes, and I was wondering if you guys took these here or knew where I could take them?" He rushed out, going a little red as he messed with his bag's straps and tapped his foot on the ground.

"Oh!" A smile over took the woman's face, lighting up like a star. "I'm Yoshida Choko, just call me Choko, Sweetie." Choko smiled sweetly before continuing. "First off, we take any help we can get, thank you. Second, yes we do take donations here. We hand them out every Saturday once we get them all sorted and marked." She ushered him forward.

"Thank you, Choko-San." He smiled at her as he followed her to the room where they kept the donations.

"No, thank you, Midoriya-kun, and don't you dare add 'San' to my name." She teased, pinching his cheek affectionately. The gesture somehow reminded him of the times that his sensei would pull him into a headlock and give him noogies. "Would you rather help dish out or make food? You could also just talk with the people here, the older ones and the kids especially love the company."

"I-I can co-ok, my mom taught me the basics and some other stuff." Izuku smiled. "But I wouldn't mind wherever you need me!"

Izuku worked in the kitchen for three whole hours before he had to leave. He had brought his homework with him, since his bag was pretty big, but he had to go home to do it. Doing homework at the kitchen wouldn't really accomplish anything since he wouldn't be working.

However, when he had said his goodbyes and promised to come back when he could, he saw a boy in the corner. The boy had brown hair, naturally messy-yet less so than his own green curls, and wore a middle school uniform. He seemed to be having trouble as he leaned over a pile of papers laid out over the table he sat at.

Izuku found his feet moving towards the boy, slinging his bag down before sitting beside him. Enough space between them so the boy wouldn't feel to uncomfortable, but close enough to get his point across.

"Hello, I'm Midoriya Izuku." Izuku smiled kindly, placing his hands in his lap.

"Tanaka Natsu." The brown haired boy said meekly, glancing at Izuku from the corner of his eyes.

"Nice to meet you." Izuku kept his smile up, trying to ease the boy. "I couldn't help but notice you were struggling with your work. I'm a third year in middle school, so maybe I could help? I'd like to think I'm pretty smart." He joked, tilting his head a little.

"I-I, um . . ." Natsu swallowed before nodding.

That's how Midoriya got into a routine of spending his free time at the kitchen. He helped make food, give food out, and then he'd help the kids with homework. Not just Natsu, though he certainly was a reoccurring attender to Izuku's tutoring.

Just like he had gotten used to giving blood every chance he could, going to the blood drive every Sunday, the day he didn't have training and usually spent doing his homework and working in the kitchen.

His Sensei picked up on the fact that he had been doing something because he would sometimes show up to practice mumbling about making a study guide for someone, or if he had time to run and get some things for the kitchen. One day she insisted on coming with him, to see exactly where her pupil had been spending his free time.

Asuga had followed him in, in her usual attire of leather jacket and all black, and smirked at him when the people had welcomed him by calling his name.

"Hello everyone!" Izuku waved. "This is my sensei."

"Takahashi Asuga." His sensei kept up her smirk, sarcastically saluting them all.

Choko walked up, bright smile on her face. "Hello Zuzu! And, oh . . . you brought a friend." Choko's hand rested in his curls, pretty pink manicure disappearing in the green. "Hello, I'm Yoshida Choko, but just called me Choko-everyone does." Her giggle washed over them.

Izuku had found out quite quickly that Choko's quirk was simple, yet fit her perfectly. She had a slight calming quirk, if she made eye contact she could make someone's brain release calming hormones and chemicals. It came in handy with her line of work.

Izuku looked up at his sensei, expecting to see her smirk still in place and dark eyes glittering as she scanned a new opponent. Let's just say he was shocked to see Asuga blinking rapidly as a light blush slowly spread over her sharp cheek bones. Her mouth was moving but no words were coming out, and her eyes glanced between Choko and Izuku as if asking for help.

"Choko, this is my sensei, Takahashi Asuga. She teaches kung fu." Izuku lightly nudged his sensei with his elbow.

"Ah, yes!" Asuga started up again. "I-I have taught him for about three years now and I just had to see where he was spending so much time." The smile that took over her face looked a little awkward and self deprecating.

This certainly was not what Izuku was used to. His sensei was so collected at all times, so badass in general. He forgot that she, too, was vulnerable to a pretty face.

Oh the black mail . . .

Though it seemed Choko wasn't much better off, her face had taken on a dusting of pink the moment she looked up to see Asuga, and she giggled that day much more than usual. Which was an accomplishment seeing as the woman giggled constantly.

Izuku wondered off, leaving the two disasters to fend for themselves for now.

So much black mail . . .