Good Morning

Aria woke up to Katerina crying next to her.  "Aww what's wrong baby girl?"

"Mr.Simon and Mr.David kicked me out of the kitchen."  Katerina said.
Aria got up, went to bathroom and got ready for the day. After she finished getting ready she picked up Katerina then went downstairs. She went into the kitchen only to see David, Simon, and Stephen cooking.

"Katerina go sit down at the table." She said as she put Katerina down. The little girl ran to the table and sat in her chair.

Aria smiled and went over to the boys. "Good Morning."

"Good Morning Aria." Simon said as he put scrambled eggs onto Katerina's plate with Cinnamon Toast. She smiled and took the plate and set it in front of Katerina.

"Thank you for the meal." She prayed before she started eating her food. Aria smiled and went over to the boys who were now finished cooking and we're cleaning up after them selves.

Aria smiled as Burt ran up and bumped her leg. "Calm down." She said as she went down and patted Burt gently on the head.

After they were all finished eating breakfast. They all went and sat down in the living room and started to watch the TV with Katerina. They were watching SpongeBob SquarePants on Nickelodeon.

After they had finished Watching TV. Simon got a call from work and had to leave. David had taken Burt out for a walk. Katerina was fast asleep on the couch. Aria smiled and covered up the little girl with a small Dora the explorer blanket. Stephen had to leave as well because he had plans to go see his mother leaving Aria and Katerina alone at the house. She was bored so Aria started to clean up around the house.

Once she was finished 3 hours later she had noticed that Katerina was in her room playing with her toys. She looked over at the clock on the wall and decided to make lunch for her and her daughter. She smiled and made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Celery, Peanut Butter and Raisins.

"Katerina Lunch." She called upstairs. In a few moments Katerina was running down the stairs and sat at her spot on the table. Aria set down the food in front of her. "Enjoy Mistress." She said smiling. Katerina nodded in response and began to eat. Aria sat down and began to eat as well before she heard the doorbell ring.

"Excuse me." She said as she got up and answered the door.
She went over to the door and opened it only to see Stephen, Ant, Dec, David, Alesha, Amanda and Simon. "Hello Come on in." She said opening the door letting them in. "Simon told us about Katerina." They explained. Aria nodded in response and led them to the living room where Katerina was now sitting and watching T.V.

"Are you all finished with your food baby girl?" Aria asked.
"Yes Mommy." Katerina replied.
Aria nodded and went to the table. She started to clean up while everyone else went and played with Katerina for a bit.

Simon, Stephen and David came over and helped me clean the dishes. "Thank you Guys." Aria said smiling at them.
"You are very Welcome." Stephen said as someone knocked on the door.

"I got it!" Aria said as she went over and opened the door only to see James.
"Hey Aria, Sorry to bother you I was just wondering if you had any sugar I could steal?" He said.
"Of course come on in." Aria said as went to the kitchen and got James a small bowl of sugar.

Meanwhile...

Katerina jumped up and ran over to James and hugged him.
"Hello there Princess." He said as he smiled and picked up the small girl.
"Hello James." She said giggling."Wanna come play with us she asked while pointing at the others who were on the couch playing with her blocks.
"I'd love to but I got to go watch my little sister play baseball." He said as she frowned but nodded. "But next time I will." He said as Katerina nodded once more and went back to playing with the others. Aria came back with a small bowl of sugar and handed it to him. "Here you go." She said. "Thanks."

"Your Welcome." She replied as he went and left the house. She looked back over at Katerina and smiled as Simon and David went over and joined the game they were playing. Stephen walked over and joined as well. He looked up and smiled at Aria.