Love Maybe?

About two months went by, Aria and Stephen had started dating and she had got to know most of the crew and helpers on BGT. Aria was in the Britain's Got Talent Semifinals. Aria had brought Katerina to her performance. Katerina sat at the judging table with Simon, David, Alesha and Amanda with special guest judge Louis Tomlinson. Katerina sat in Louis' lap. Katerina seemed to like Louis. Aria was backstage getting ready with Ant and Dec. Aria went into Stephen's dressing room and changed into a beautiful blue and black lace and silk dress with Black flats. She was called as the last performance ended to come out next. She took the mic from Ant and walked out onto the stage. "Hey Aria How are you doing today?" Louis asked. "I'm great and I see that Katerina has taken a liking to you Louis."
She said smiling. "She yours?" He asked smiling at her. "Yes, she's mine." She said.
"How old are you Aria?" He asked. "I'm 16!" She said. "Great and Good Luck!" Louis said. She nodded as the music started to play. She started to sing 'Lost Boy by Ruth B'.
About halfway through the song she started singing...
"I am Peter Pan I'll never be a man, If you never wanna grow up take my hand...I'll take you to never Land."
She sang then continued with the song.

"I am lost boy from never land usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods always on the run from Captain Hook."
"Sprinkled me in Pixie Dust and told me to believe. Believe in him and believe in me. together we will fly away in our cloud of green to our beautiful destiny. Never land is home to lost boys like me and Lost boys like me are free."
The song ended and everyone clapped. Everyone was standing clapping for her. Katerina ran up onto the stage and hugged her.
Everyone stopped and sat down.

"I loved it Aria." Alesha said into the mic.

"Me too. I loved how halfway through the song you changed the lyrics. It was perfectly timed. I loved it." Louis Said.

"I loved that part too and how you could express the emotions through the tone of voice you used while singing. It was great." Simon said.
"I agree with Louis and Simon. It was wonderful." David said to her.

"Thank you!" She said.

"It was absolutely mind blowing I loved it." Amanda said.

  Louis unexpectedly got up and pressed the golden Buzzer. Everyone clapped and stood up as gold pieces of confetti rained down.

She fell to the ground and started to cry. Katerina hugged Aria. Aria hugged her back. "Is this a good thing Mommy?" Katerina asked her. Aria nodded at her. "A very good thing babygirl."

  Louis came on stage and went over and hugged both of them. "Thank you so much!" Aria said to him. He nodded. "I'll see you backstage." He said. She nodded. She got up and left the stage as Louis and Katerina went back and sat at the judging table.

Aria went backstage and laid on the small couch. After a couple seconds she fell asleep.
She woke up to Katerina shaking her.
"Mommy It's time to get up." Aria nodded and sat up she had noticed that she was covered up with a large grey coat. She looked around at the audience members leaving. She stood up and placed the coat around her shoulders.
"Stay with Simon for a second so mommy can go change." She said as Katerina nodded than ran over and sat next to Simon. Aria went into Stephens dressing room and changed out of the dress and heels into a casual T-Shirt that had "One Direction" with all the members on it, and some legging with skulls on them. She grabbed her things and left the room.  Katerina and everyone else was sitting on the large but small couch. She took the coat and put it on. It was very warm and fuzzy inside. She smiled went over and sat next to Stephen and Katerina. They talked some more and ordered some pizza. Once the pizza was there Simon paid and brought it to us. She  2 slices for Katerina. She sat next to Louis and her eating the pizza making such a mess.
She only got a piece of pizza for herself and ate it. After she finished she got up, took Katerina and went to the Ladies' room. She went in and cleaned them both up. Once Katerina was all clean she let her go back to the others.
   She heard the door opened and looked over only to see Louis Standing in the doorway. "Louis What on earth are you doing?" She asked. " I was wondering if I could possibly get my coat back." He said smiling.
She nodded and took it off and handed it to him. "Uh...Yeah...Of course." Louis took it put it on. "Nice shirt. You like our boy band?" He asked as she blushed and nodded. "Who is your favorite?" He asked. " You and Harry are tied for first place." She said smiling. "Me and Harry huh? I guess I'll tell him that later." He said as he smirked and left.
  She finished cleaning herself up and left the room. She went over and sat next to Stephen. She laid her head on his shoulder. Aria fell asleep once more.