To be Able

[Author's Note]

This is gonna be a short Chapter!!
__________________________________
Aria watched as Katerina played with the others for almost two hours before joining in on all the fun. They were now playing hide and seek. Katerina was it. Aria, Ant, Dec, Stephen, Amanda, Alesha, Simon, and David were all hiding in different places throughout the house.

"39,40! Ready or Not here I come!" She called throughout the house.  Katerina Ran into the kitchen and found Simon hiding in the pantry. 

Simon went and sat on the couch. 
Katerina went to the bathroom and found David hiding in the shower. 

David went and sat on the couch. Aria and Stephen ended up hiding in the large closet in the hallway. Aria and Stephen turned on the light and just stared at each other.

Katerina found Amanda in Aria's room. Amanda went and sat on the couch. Katerina than found Alesha hiding in her room.

Alesha went and sat on the couch and began socializing with the others. Katerina found Ant and Dec hiding in the closet in her room.

Meanwhile...

Aria and Stephen were talking then suddenly they were kissing when Katerina found them. They quickly removed themselves from each other.
They all smiled and giggled as they walked downstairs and to the rest of the group. They sat down and began to watch the TV.
At some point in time Aria, Katerina and Stephen all fell asleep. Simon, David, Alesha, Amanda, Ant and Dec decided to leave leaving a note that said.
'Dear Aria,
Thank you for the hospitality. We enjoyed our stay and we hope to see you later.
Sincerely,
Simon, David, Ant, Dec, Alesha, Amanda and Burt.'

About an hour later Stephen woke up but just stayed in the spot he was in trying his best not to wake up Aria.
About half an hout later, Stephen decided to get up and clean up around the house. 

A few hours later...

Aria woke up to the smell of someone cooking. She stood up and walked into the kitchen to see Stephen cooking homemade chicken soup. She smiled and watched him cook.

She went back to the couch and woke up Katerina. "Katerina Baby time to get up."

Aria finally managed to wake her up. She and Katerina went to the bathroom and freshened up a little bit. They brushed their hair and used the bathroom. When Katerina finished, she went to her and played with her toys. Aria took off her makeup and put her hair in a lazy bun. She went downstairs and cleaned up the couch.

She then walked into the Kitchen to see Stephen laying out dinner. She smiled and went over and kissed his cheek.

"Katerina Dinner!" Katerina came running downstairs and sat in her seat. She quickly said her blessing before she started eating.

Aria sat down, said grace and began eating. Stephen sat down said grace and began eating as well. Katerina finished first and put her dishes in the sink, went up to her room and played before it was time for bed.

Aria and Stephen ate their food in silence. Aria finished and went over to the sink and began doing the dishes. Stephen finished then helped with the dishes.

A couple hours past by....

Stephen decided to go home so they said goodbye and Aria showed him to the door. She then went upstairs and got Herself and Katerina ready for bed.

Once they were both ready for bed Aria read Katerina a story and tucked her in. Once Katerina was asleep, she shut off the light, closed the door and left the room.

Aria went to her own room laid down and fell asleep as well.