30. Lollipop: Tina's POV

*SLAP*

Oww!

Literally, I felt the waves of impact staggered my brain which jolted full consciousness into my entire system. The slap this time wasn't just a dream neither a fantasy playing in my mind. The only solution I could think of was pleasuring my own self with slapping —more like breaking— my own face.

If I could only smash my head on the wall, I would —no kidding— just to terminate the full loaded of perversion off my brain.

With my current behavior, I could shoutout to the whole universe my newly acquired character, yours truly—the masochist.

I glanced at my more-than-ever flummoxed and undoubtedly scared as hell —like she desperately wanted to jump out of the window for an escape— beautiful passenger.

I gleamed a charm smile at her. She returned the favor of looking back at me with a shock face as her wide eyes screamed at me "What in the creepy world is going on with you?!" Her hand was slithering the side door as unnoticeable as possible.

"I'm good. I'm good. No worries." I faked a smile, trying to show how calm and untroubled I was. Hopefully I wasn't wearing those fake smiles famously worn by psychopaths. Because I had a huge hint that I was going into that direction pretty much soon, or perhaps I had gone already before I knew it. I groaned to this realization.

"You can let go your hand from the door lock, princess. I won't hurt you." I chuckled lightly, obviously trying not to act like those mentally disturbed serials.

"How would I know?" Distrust reverberated from her soft voice.

"You're safe with me. Trust me." I added as if it would actually make her feel secured. But judging how her brows wrinkled even more, forming those muscles on her forehead with doubt. I also noticed the discomfort surfacing from her as she shifted her seat, in sync with her eyes shifting anxiously from side to side. A mannerism I started to recognize.

She looked down and was caught off guard when she saw how her dress slit positioned enticingly —for my eyes to suffer even more. Immediately she pulled her dress hem to fix it which added relief on my aching nerves. I looked away in defense, pretending I didn't notice her guard off.

Before I'd turn into an oafish statue and do nothing but drool like a maniac over her sexiness, or worst case would potentially kill myself. 'Cause if my eyes kept lurking towards her skin, I'd perhaps do the honor of hammering those fancy stilettos on my head. So I decided to press on the gas pedal cautiously.

I maneuvered my car on the road, while a bulb lit up in my mind. Now this might have helped. Why didn't it come up earlier in my putrid brain? It was over polluted maybe. I took the lollipop in my pocket that I grabbed from home earlier. I wasn't even sure why I took it, but now I knew the purpose of it.

I could see from the corner of my eye how my beautiful passenger watched me in absolute bewilderment as I peeled the wrapper off with a shaky hand and a thirsty mouth working together in a somewhat desperate survival mode.

I shoved the raspberry flavored lollipop inside my mouth like a lifesaver, carelessly dropping the wrapper in the process. I wasn't sure where it went but wrapper picking wasn't my priority at the moment.

As my tongue followed the circular sweetness of the candy, I let my teeth and my tongue play together, grasping it firmly in between grits, letting it dance on each side of my cheeks as the sweet juice started to run down my throat.

Now I was busy. Good. Busy sucking it, licking it and kissing it. My mind started drifting away from my earlier dilemma.

I checked my suddenly quiet passenger, from the corner of my eye. I saw how her hand massaged her throat then traveled down to her chest as she let out a deep sigh. She bit her lower lip as she shifted on her seat again as though there's any other creative way to reposition herself on the same spot with a buckled on.