Chapter 1: Little Omega

So first a couple things

Bolded words: Author
What ever this is called: thinking
Underline: Time-skip

Ya enjoy or don't I'm not forcing you to, I just like this ship uwu

~Deku POV~

I wake up and feel strong arms around my chest and a dual coloured boy in front of me with one hand on my cheek. I'm so lucky to have these to beautiful boy's as my mate's! I squeal.

"Morning Bunny~," Shouchan said caressing my cheek with his left hand warming my face up. I smiled and the arms around my chest tightened.

"Morning Bun~," Kacchan said nuzzling his face into my hair. I blushed.

"Bunny you look cute when you blush~," Shouchan cooed. I blushed more.

"We have to eat babes," Kacchan said unwrapping his arms from my chest and getting out of bed, soon Shouchan followed. Kacchan was making Pancakes while me and Shouchan got dressed. Then we switched, while me and Shouchan were eating Kacchan was getting dressed. Me, Shouchan, and Kacchan has been dating for 6 months now and we all enjoyed ever second of it. We were still in UA, and heat was about to come. I sighed knowing I will have to miss a week of school just because of heat. Shouchan noticed my discomfort and put me on his lap.

"What's wrong Bunny?" He asked me rapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm just upset that I will have to miss a week of school 'cause of heat..," I said sulking. Next thing I know, Shouchan's mouth is on my scent glands, he's scenting me.

"Don't worry Bun, me and Katsuki will update you~," Shouchan said removing his lips from my neck. Heat was starting in 3 days and I was scared, what if I act stupid in front of Shouchan and Kacchan? I shake my head. I have to look on the bright side of things!

"Did you guys finish? We should be heading to school," Kacchan said emerging from our bed room. We nodded and started to walk to school.

After school cause I'm lazy

Me, Shouchan, and Kacchan got home and I immediately got a cramp because of pre-heat. I curled into a little ball on the ground, and Kacchan and Shouchan's alpha and beta senses came to life.

"Bunny!? Are you ok?" Shouchan said trying to help me up.

"Babes!? You're okay right? Someone didn't hurt you, right?" Kacchan said worried.

"I-I'm just post heat cramps..," I said trying to lift myself with the help of Kacchan and Shouchan. They placed me onto the bed and laid down next to me. I smiled at them, and slowly started to drift off to sleep. I felt a blanket come onto my body.

"Goodnight Bunny~," was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

The next day or something

I woke up at around 11:00 am and started to panic. Why didn't Shouchan and Kacchan wake me up for school? Thoughts were running through my head when I see two notes on my bed side table. The first note said...

Dear Deku,

Aizawa said that since pre-heat and heat are going to be happening all omega's have to stay home. Today is going to be shit without you here. Todo is sad too. Just try and rest, you have a long week ahead of you.

Bakugo,

I smiled at the nice note Kacchan gave me, and I guess he was right. My heats usually start early so this will probably be my last day before heat. A sigh escape my lips and I grabbed the second note.

Dear Bunny~,

I'm sorry Bunny but you can't go to school today, Aizawa said that no omega's can come to school because of heat. I know this day will be boring without your adorable, smiling, cute face in the classroom, but me and Katsuki will just have to deal with it. I love you with all my heart and can't wait to see your beautiful nest <3. Also you seemed cold this morning so I put you in one of my sweaters hope you don't mind Bunny~,

Sho,

I blushed harder. Why am I blessed with such amazing mates?? I looked down to see, oh ya I was wearing Shouchan's sweater. It smelled like Shouchan and Kacchan. I like Shouchan and Kacchan a lot. I want Shouchan and Kacchan. I love Shouchan and Kacchan.

I started to grab things that belonged to Shouchan and Kacchan that smelled like them. I took all the items into the guest bedroom and started to make a nest. Once I was happy I grabbed my phone and started looking at pictures of Shouchan and Kacchan.

I want Shouchan and Kacchan now.

~Bakugo POV~

Heat has started. I can feel his distress with us not being there. I was gripping  the desk I was sitting at when I feel a hand go on top of my shoulder and I look over.

"I want to cuddle Bunny too, we can soon, just not right now," Shoto said looking at me with a calming yet sad smile. Yes, he was right, there was only 1 class left in the day, but I HATED feeling my poor Omega's stress. I sighed and melted into Shoto's touch. Class was about to start when I get a text message. I smiled at who it was. (D is for Deku, T is for Todoroki, and B is for Bakugo)

D: how long till you guys come home????? I want to love you
T: we'll be home soon Bunny, just you wait
B: don't worry babes as soon as we get home you can love us
D: but Bunny wants Shouchan and Kacchan nowwwwwww~~~~~
T: soon, Bunny
D: :<
B: how did making your nest go?
D: Kacchan, Shouchan, it smells like Kacchan and Shouchan, I want Kacchan and Shouchan.

I looked over at Shoto who was blushing.

"Why is he so adorable..," he said still blushing. I nodded. Aizawa can through the door and started his lesson. I didn't even care about what he was teaching. I was just glaring at this fucking 'I'm a butterfly and just birthed from that cocoon over there' tired looking ass who was keeping me away from my omega. My little adorable fucking omega who just wants to be fucked and is currently distressed. I don't like that. For the entirety of class I just glared at Aizawa.

————————————————————

Woop woop first chapter :,D

If I'm feeling up to t chapter 2 will come today or tomorrow.

I'm tired.

Good night I guess (made this at like 1 am)

Ya

——————————————————

Unedited
1113 words