Chapter 3: The Party: Part 1

ideas for smut scenes would be gr8 ty

~Todoroki POV~

I'm laying in the bath with Izuku on my lap, while I'm facing Katsuki. I smile at him realizing our omega has fallen asleep.

"We're very lucky to have Bunny," I say, placing my head in his hair. Katsuki ruffles my hair and I chuckle. Izuku starts to turn in his sleep and I kiss his hair.

"Bunny~?" I day turning my head to the left. Whenever omega's were in heat, and they were rustling in there sleep, probably means they are going through a heat wave. I smile knowing how begging he is going to be when he gets up. Katsuki smirks.

"Another one already?" He chuckles, "I forgot how bad your heat is Bunny~,"

"Hey Katsuki, we have to go to Kirishima's party today right?" I asked. He nodded sadly. Katsuki always hates having his beta and omega around alpha's (Kirishima is an alpha).

"Ya but what about all of the people there? What if they steal my omega and beta..," he mumbled the last part. I placed a hand on his shoulder and kissed him.

"I would never leave you for the world, and I'm sure Bunny agree's since he's saying our names in his sleep," I point to the green fluff below me.

"Shouchan... Kacchan... Shouchan... Kacchan... Shouchan... Kacchan..," they were very mumbled but still there. He smiled and kissed Izuku.

"Fine. Just don't leave my side for a second!" I nodded. Katsuki is always over protective, any alpha who even looks at me or Bunny is already dead. I nudged Bunny.

"Bunny? It's time for food," I said smiling. It seems his heat wave had dried off already. He opens his eyes and realizes where we are and calms down. He leans forward and kisses Katsuki, then turns around and kisses me. This is a normal thing for Izuku to do when he gets up.

"We have a party to go to Bunny," Katsuki says, Izuku nods his head and smiles. We all get changed, brush our teeth, eat, the norm.

"The party stars in an hour, and it takes us about 30 minutes to walk, so we have about 30 minutes to do whatever!" Izuku said smiling. I smiled back at him.

"Then let me scent you~," Katsuki said, pinning Izuku to the couch and sucking on his scent glands.

"K-Kacchan~!" Izuku moaned. I sat on the couch and also started to suck on Izuku's scent glands. Once Katsuki was done with Izuku he moved over to me and started sucking on my own scent glands.

"!!~!" I muffled back a moan. Katsuki smirked.

"Let's get there early," Katsuki suggested and we all nodded. We pt on our shoes and started to walk to Kirishima's house.

~Katsuki POV~

I really don't want to go to this fucking party. I know Kirishima has a crush on my Deku. That fucking bitch. We arrived at the little whore's house and walked in. He greeted us with a smile.

"Sup! How 'ya doing Midoryia?" Me and Shoto glared at him. Both me and Shoto knew about Kirishima's crush, but our poor little omega didn't.

"Good! I've spent the entire day with my Shouchan and Kacchan!" Deku said smiling. I smiled at the word 'my'.

"Would you like anything Bunny~?" Shoto asked Deku, he shook his head no.

"I'm good! Hey Kirishima is it ok if we sit here?" Deku asks pointing to a couch in the corner.

"Of course!" Kirishima said with a toothy grin. Us 3 sat on the couch and I scooped Deku into my arms. He snuggled into my touch. Shoto leaned on my shoulder, slowly falling asleep. Soon after Deku also fell asleep. Kirishima smirked.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on either of them, YOU HERE ME?!" I practically yelled at him.

"You can't have Midoryia all to yourself ya know?" Kirishima cooed. I growled.

"He's my fucking mate not yours!" I yelled. Soon people started to come in and me and Kirishima's argument had to be cut short. I pat both of there heads, enjoying the moment of having both of my beautiful mates, right beside me. I smiled to myself.

~Midoryia POV~

"K-Kacchan! S-S-Shouchan!" I moaned out, under the grasp of Kacchan and Shouchan.

"I'm so lucky to have you~," Shouchan said putting the tip of his member close to my mouth. I opened my mouth and his member filled the wet cavity. Soon I felt a full sensation behind me, it being Kacchan's member. I couldn't properly moan his name because of Shouchan's large cock in my
Mouth.

"I'm gonna make you feel real good Bunny~," Kacchan said behind me. I was a blushing moaning mess.

"Bunny?" Shouchan said. I opened my eyes realizing I had a wet dream (deku you can't lie to us we know you want it to happen) about Shouchan Kacchan. I blushed. Kacchan griped my waist harder, pushing me towards his stomach.

"Do you want a drink Bunny?" Shouchan asked, getting off from Kacchan's shoulder. I nodded.

"Just a water..," I said slightly sighing. Shouchan nodded with a smile and got up to get me a drink.

"Wet dream?" Kacchan asked, I nodded. He always seemed to know when I was having one.

"Are you hard?" I blushed at his words, but still nodded. He sighed.

"I'm sorry I can't take care of you right now Bunny~..," Kacchan said just as Shouchan was coming back.

"Is Bunny hard?" Shouchan asked like it was a common question like 'how are you?'. I blushed.

"S-Shouchan!" I said blushing. Shouchan chuckled and while no one was looking dragged me to the bathroom with Kacchan following behind. Shouchan opened a door to one of the stalls and pinned me against the wall, putting his knee on my hard on.

"Ngh~!" I moaned. Kacchan started to suck on my neck, leaving multiple hickeys.

"K-Kacchan how will I Ngh~ cover those up..?" I said moaning the middle of my sentence since Shouchan slipped his hand in my pants and started touching my member. I was a moaning panting mess.

"It's simple, you don't. You show everyone in the world that you're mine and Shoto's," Kacchan said in my ear.

"NGH SHOUCHAN!" Without me noticing Shouchan had started to hack me off.

"Do you like it Bunny~?" Shouchan asked, looking at me, mismatched eyes to green ones. I nodded. Then Lacchan started to suck on my neck till he found my sweet spot.

"KACCHAN! SHOUCHAN!" I was moaning both of my mates names till I cummed on Shouchan's hand. Shouchan took his hand out of my pants, and started to lick the cum of his hand, Kacchan soon joining him.

"Do you feel better now Bunny~?" Kacchan asked. I nodded.

"Good, oh and by the way, do you still want your water?" Shouchan asked. We then realized that Shouchan was carrying a glass of water the entire time.

————————————————————

Sorry for the late chapter. I am currently on writers block and this is all I could come up with. Also ya, I'm making Kirishima and Uraraka the primary people who try to steal Deku away from our boi's. Don't worry I love Kiri with all my heart, but, no offence, i think Uraraka is like my least favourite character.

Anyway hoped you enjoyed the chapter!

——————————————————

Unedited
1231 words