•six•

I was sitting at my desk, my class silently working on a drawing.

And I hear a very loud bang.

And then another.

And then another.

And then screaming.

The class was already looking up at me, looking to the back of the room to where the other classroom was.

Fucking Harry's classroom.

I hadn't talked to him much since that night.

I took a deep breathe and got up, walking towards the door, hearing the noise continue as I made my way to Harry's class.

I opened the door and as soon as I did a medicine ball hit the wall next to my head.

My eyes widened and I looked towards the source.

Harry standing on the other side of the room, holding another medicine ball in his hands, breathing a little heavier than normal.

The class hadn't been screaming, they had been laughing.

I turned around and there were numbers on taped onto the wall all around the classroom.

The class had fallen silent now that I was in the room, Harry smiling guiltily at me, dropping the medicine ball.

"Can I speak to you, Styles," it wasn't a question.

Harry nodded to his class, "be good," he whispered, following me out.

"What is the matter with you?" I asked as soon as the door closed behind him.

"Were we being too loud?"

"Hell yes you were being too loud," I whisper yelled at him, "this is ridiculous, my class is trying to work,"

"I was just teaching a lesson," he is a fucking idiot.

"That's not a lesson, that's ridiculous,"

"The class seems to like it. They did very well on their first test yesterday,"

"What was their test? Counting to ten?"

"Would you like to take the test and tell me if you think they could have passed it without being taught?" He raised his eyebrows at me. He had stepped closer to me, looking down at me.

"No I wouldn't like that, I'm just saying you're disrupting my class a-and it's causing problems,"

He took another step closer and I took one back.

"Okay, I'll try to keep it down," another closer to me, I couldn't step very much farther back, I knew the wall was behind me.

I can't let him get me against the wall at school.

"Thank you, Styles," I side stepped and began to walk away.

"Meet me on your prep in the lounge," he called after me, "we can talk some more about it,"

He'd like that.

As I opened the door to my classroom, I saw all my students against the wall closest to the hallway, one even had a empty paint cup against the wall.

I put my hand over my face as they all hung their heads and moved back to their seats. I didn't even have anything to say.

"You guys just finish your sketches today? We'll move on to color tomorrow. If you're already done then free draw,"

Throughout the day I heard so many more noises from Harry's classroom, laughter from his class and various loud bangs.

I don't know what he's doing and I honestly don't think fighting it will help.