•seven•

My last class of the day had come around and I hadn't heard from Harry all day. I hadn't even heard any commotion from his classroom.

I knew he was here, I'd seen him in the hallway as I was on my way back from lunch duty. He had a smug look on his face and he sent me a wink.

With the way he made me feel last night I need at least something from him. It was killing me.

The bell finally rang for the last class and I was anxious.

I hoped Harry would come through my door after the class cleared out but five minutes passed and he still wasn't here.

Ten passed and I didn't see him.

I just went through my papers, caught up on grades, got my lesson plans for the next week together.

At around 30 minutes he came sauntering into my classroom, "I was hoping your fine ass would still be here," he sent me finger guns.

"You're a creep," I started putting my files away.

"I think you like it though," he's always so smug.

"No comment,"

"Are you ready to go?" He sat on one of the student tables, letting me gather my things.

"I thought you wanted me dressed nice," I shrugged my jacket on.

"I was going to swing by our places, I have to change as well,"

This guy

"Oh so you're driving this time?"

"Yes sir," he gave me a little salute.

I finished up and gathered what I needed to take home,

I think I was getting used to Harry.

He had a very individual personality, and at first I was NOT a fan.

But now, I quite like spending time with him.

When he's not being fucking stupid.

We made our way out the doors together, laughing as we went. He was being a goof.

I locked eyes with Angie as I was passing by the lounge. She sent me a smile and a wink it looked like.

I followed Harry when we hit the parking lot, letting him lead me to his car.

When we got to it, I was honest to god at a loss for words.

A beautiful restored vintage car. It wasn't flashy or anything, but it was a breath taking car.

"Let me get the door for you love, its a little tricky on that side," he took my hand and led me to the passenger side, opening the door with no problem. I think he just made it up so he had an excuse to open my door for me.

"This is a really nice car," I had to look around the interior for a minute before I could really take it all in. 

"Thank you," he smiled as he backed out of the spot, "it's my favorite,"

"Your favorite?"

He made a sound of confirmation as we pulled out of the school parking lot. I brushed on past that and told him how to get to my house.

My house was no where near anything special.

It was a small building, two bed one bath. The kitchen and living room were cramped down stairs with the bedrooms and bathroom upstairs.

It had a back yard, and that's what I had wanted when I moved. I planned on getting a dog, but I never got around to it.

Harry got out and opened my door for me.

"Are you nervous to leave your car on the street here?" The front door was in an alleyway.

"Oh no," he grabbed my hand for a moment before letting go, "not at all,"

I unlocked my door and Harry followed me in.

"I'm just going to run upstairs and change," I turned to him, seeing the look on his face kept me from continuing. I was going to tell him he could wait down here.

"Let's go pick you out something to wear love," he motioned for me to lead the way.

No problem bucco.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I walked up the stairs ahead of Harry, I could feel his eyes on me.

As I opened the door to my room, Harry placed his hand on my side. I knew my room was clean, it always was.

Harry looked around my room as I walked over to the closet.

I turned around to see Harry sitting on my made bed, "What were you thinking for tonight?"

"Where were we going again?"

"How about some jeans aaaaaand a t shirt," he leaned back on the bed, resting on his elbows, "wear a coat,"

"If you say so Harry,"

"I like it when you say my name," his eyes were on me as I looked through my options.

"Do you prefer Harry?" I turned and looked at him over my shoulder, "or Mr. Styles?" I used a fake seductive voice.

Harry laughed, a big laugh from his chest.

"Either is fine with me love,"

I threw my clothes on the bed behind where he was sitting, walking over to him.

He sat up, taking my hands when I extended them to him. 

I pulled him slightly to get him to stand up, walking over to the door.

"I think," I pushed him against the wall next to the door, "it's time," I pressed my body against his, "for you to go down stairs," I stepped away from him and opened the door, "I'll be down in a minute hon,"

Harry had a smile on his face, biting his bottom lip, "someone's a tease, I see," he put his hand on my face, leaning down to my ear, "That's okay," he whispered. He walked out the door and I heard him go down the stairs. I still had chills.

I rolled my eyes at myself as I got dressed. I hate how I let him effect me.

I grabbed my coat from the back of my door, and went down stairs to meet Harry. He was looking at the pictures I had hung up along the wall across the door.

He hadn't seen me yet.

"Are you quite ready love?"

Harry turned around, big smile on his face.

"Absolutely, let's heads to mines," he took my coat from me and held my hand as we left.

I tried to fight off a smile as I felt a flutter in my chest.

Uhhhhhh I was going to make it longer but I fell off my update schedule and now I'm trash. Wassup.