Chapter 16 : Fake friends doesn't deserves to be trusted

Ryder's POV

After school, we she agreed to change into our more casual clothes so that no one would suspect us especially because we're in our uniforms.

One thing that I'm worried about is Audrey. I've just started to change and I'm worried this whole plan might ruin it. I need another excuse. Or, if worst comes to worse, I'll have to tell her the truth. But it might become  even more worse so I'll just tell her that I'm helping a friend with his homework.

I hope she will understand.

We walked back to our dorm and I changed into a white t-shirt and some pants with a simple pair of sneakers and grabbed my backpack.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" Audrey asked. It's pretty obvious so I'm not surprised she noticed that too.

"Unfortunately, my friend wanted some help from me and I gotta help him. I'm really sorry if it's last minute but I'll be back before 4 pm. Promise," I explained quickly and she replied quick, "Okay." with one of her cute smiles.

I smiled back then left and rushed over to Ryan's dorm and we began our plan. There's good news. Ryan's cousin Gary had agreed to help us. He told us that Kevin would always receive a call from Lucas but he doesn't really know the reason behind it. 

Kevin might just be following Lucas's orders. No worries. He'll sooner or later receive a punch from me. Just so you wait.

And his place is pretty messy and full of random papers so it might be hard to find or even know which is that folded piece of paper.

When I knocked on the door, Collins opened it for me and I entered. Then, we began but I warned them to look out for Audrey because I told her that I'll be helping a friend and we might accidentally bump into her during the plan. I also told them that I have to be back before 4 pm just like I promised. They all responded by wiggling their eyebrows and winking.

By this hour, Kevin is not around. So, he must've be at Lucas's place or whatever. Gary unlocked the door for me and Phillips and we started to search by his desk but we have to carefully not misplace anything too obviously. Unfortunately, all of them were just homework. Very messy for a nerd like him.

I told Phillips to start searching for his Math books because it was the same day Audrey had tutored us so he might have left it in one of them. But no folded white paper was found. Only blank ones and some copied notes.

Ugh, where could it be?
____________________

Collins's POV

According to Ryder's plan, we were suppose to be at the library and see if Kevin and Audrey are meeting up or something but no one was there.

"Why don't we eavesdrop at Lucas's dorm? Who knows what big plan they're discussing about?" Tyler suggested and I shrugged.

"Sounds good. I mean, there's no Plan B anyways so let's go," I said and we left the library.

We rushed down the stairs and tip toe infront of Lucas's dorm. The both of us silently listened to the conversation between Lucas and...Kevin?!

I gasped silently and continued to eavesdrop.

"So you've asked Audrey all of them?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, yeah I did!" Said a guy that seems to be doing orders for Lucas, aka Kevin.

"Good, and where is that piece of paper now?"

"I folded it and hid it under my pillow," he said.

"Good."

The both of us stopped and gasped in shock.

I quickly dialed Ryder after we've walked a few steps away from Lucas's dorm.

"Hello?" Ryder asked.

"I know where he hid it!"

"Hid the paper?"

"Yeah!" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Where?" He asked.

"Under his pillow," I said with a chuckle.

"Okay, thanks!" He said, he must've found it already.

"Okay, make sure to take a picture!" I said.

"Mhm," he said and ended the call.

I gave Tyler a fist bump for his genius idea and we both proudly walked to Kevin's dorm to meet up with the rest of them.

Ryder's POV

After what Collins told me, it leaded me to curiousity. How did he figure it out? Was Kevin actually there with Audrey? But he couldn't have told her his plan. Nevermind, now me and the guys has successfully found proof.

We waited for Tyler and Collins to come and we'll discuss about it.

"Who hides stuff under his pillow?" Ryan suddenly laughed and we all stared at him.

"Hey!" Collins interrupted.

We all turn our gaze to look at Collins and Tyler.

"So how's you know it was under his pillow?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Since they weren't at the library, Tyler gave me an idea to eavesdrop at Lucas's dorm and they were talking about "asking questions" and "if you had hid it or not"," Collins explained.

I turn to look at Tyler and genuinely smiled at him, I'm proud of him.

"So what do we do with it, tell Audrey?" Ryan asked which made all of us to think, should we?

"I'm pretty sure she'll understand."

"Maybe tomorrow, I told her I'd be helping a friend and after what happened to Jeremy's problem. I think she had enough for one day," I said, they all nodded and I looked down at the time.

"Oh no! It's 3.56 pm! Gotta go!" I said and ran back to my dorm.

Collins's POV

"He just like her so much, doesn't he?" I said, shaking my head.

"I ship them so much, though!" Ryan squeaked.

"Heh." Tyler smiled but soon fade away.

"Umm, jealous much?" Ryan said in a sassy tone which made all of us laugh.

"This was fun," Phillips said and we all agreed.

Ryder's POV

"I'm back," I said as I opened the door.

Audrey was on her bed with her laptop.

"How was it?"

"It was okay," I said exhaustingly.

"You deserve a break. You've been very hardworking lately," she said and I smiled.

"Get ready and we'll have dinner. I've got delivery," she said while holding up a bag of food with its aroma in the air.

"Then movies?" I asked.

"Then movies." She nodded with her cute smile again.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

How was it? Did you guys enjoy it?

What would happen next?

Find out in the next chapter of 'A Girl In An All Boys School"!

Bye!!! 🤗🤗🤗