Knight of Converse - Chapter six

Knight of Converse 

Chapter six

I stared into the depths of his aqua blue eyes and felt his fear. I was being sucked inside of his feelings; I became mixed in with the emotions that were troubling him. I understood what he was feeling for a fleeting moment before my own fear and confusion cascaded down on me. What was going on with me? I had no logical explanation to the freakishly weird issues that I was consistently experiencing. But I had to try not to think too hard about it. For now.

"It is, see here." I walked over to my cabinet behind him-making sure not to make contact with any part of his skin-and picked up the small calendar that was balanced there. I handed it to him and he tentatively took hold of it, and looked down to stare at it for a few moments.

He walked towards me and my heart began to pound again. Carefully, he reached over to return the calendar back to its original position on the cabinet top, as if he too was trying not to touch me. His close proximity made me nervous for some weird reason. I was afraid he was going to lash out at me, or something worse...

He walked backwards and ran a hand roughly through his black hair again and sank down onto my bed. With a grumbling sigh, he dropped his head into his hands. "Damnation to you..." He growled quietly. "Damna-"

Mid-curse he stopped and his head snapped up, blue eyes shining as if overcome with understanding. With a small grin and with a natural grace he rose from the bed and pointed at me. "Thoust recall the location of our primary meeting?"

"Uh, I don't really think I could ever forget-I've uhh, tried... yeah..."

"There you shalt accompany me." He paced with wide eyes and big hand gestures. He was going to poke my eye out if he got any closer to me. "I comprehend what thoust have accomplished! I shall presently return!" He muttered to himself and then briskly turned to walk towards the door.

Wait, what on earth was he talking about?

"Woah, woah woah there horsey! You need to hold up and explain what the hell you're on about because I am so lost. First you gonna come up in here and act all crazy and then that thing and then you went all psycho and I-what-you-what?"

"As you perceive I am no horse, but man." He gave me that familiar blank look.

"Is that all you got from that?!"

"Must I prove it-" he lowered his hands to his pants.

I jumped and squealed. "Oh my God no! Please! Keep it in there!"

He grinned. "I jest."

I scowled. "That wasn't funny."

"Will you ask thy car to make the journey with us?"

"You don't ask cars for permission..." Major facedesk.

He grunted and waved his hand in the air.

"Where are we going?!"

"Do you not heed the words I speak?!"

"What?" What was he talking about? Seriously.

"Take-me-back-to-forest."

"I'm not a retard! Jeez!"

"Alas!" He grunted and turned back to exit.

"Aren't you gonna put a shirt on...I don't think I can drive with... such... distractions..."

"Ah!" He turned around again to grab the t-shirt from the bed and pulled it over his head. "Quickly!" He demanded more seriously.

For the thousandth time, what on earth was going on?