11

Theo~

All the furniture except the beds showed up on Saturday. So with a little magic Carson and I started putting everything where it went. It was hard to keep things floating in and around the house with all the other stuff going on. Zero and Nash were pounding away on Carson's place. The kids were trying help by doing laundry and helping with making lunch. And Zandra was working. It all just seems to be taking forever.

"Couches are in place let's take a break." Carson said.

"Yeah, Okay." I said sitting with him on the newly place couch.

"So Zandra and I was talking and I think we are going to take the kids back to the cabin tonight so you and your mates can have some alone time. T, you need to mate with them. It's not normal to date your mate. I know you want to and I know they want to but I also know you'd rather walk on hot coals before you do anything like that with the kids here. So we're talking the kids." Carson said making me sigh. He was right. Everything he said was right.

"Okay if they agree then you can take them. Remember I don't make them do anything they don't want to do. Except homework and chores." I said making him laugh.

"Trust me with the promise of s'mores and hot tub time they will come with us. And I think we will take them to the movies or something fun." Carson said laughing.

"I don't want them running into Max and Jonah without me so be careful." I said letting him know I was serious.

"I know and I will poof us out of there if I see them." He said smiling.

"Good, So I was thinking of letting my wolf out. I think I'm going to take the kids into the woods. Did you mark off our property so we don't have to wear the scarves?" I asked.

"The whole place is fenced in, so that shouldn't be an issue. Plus I put signs up on every other post. The gate goes in on Monday so you should be good." He said before standing up.

"Cool we shouldn't be long and maybe if I let my wolf out he will let me shift into something else that will help with getting the higher stuff cleaned." I said laughing.

"Oh please turn into a monkey. I love it when you do. You're so cute. And you could change that bulb that's out up there." He said pointing to a bulb above the fireplace.

"Maybe." I said laughing.

I grabbed Mox and Wren and took them outside where we shifted into our other forms. My wolf was white as was Mox's. Wren's fairy was a little version of her but with wings. She had a wolf but it never wanted out and she couldn't shift into it.

We ran past zero and Nash as they worked on Carson's house, barking as we did. I found a trail and stuck with it. The property was huge and we discovered a lake and stream near the back portion that has become our haven.

Wren could fly as fast as our wolves could run and she loved it. But she got tired faster then we did so we stopped by the lake to rest.

Once we was rested we finished the trail and headed back to the house. It was a nice long run that made our other forms content.

"Go pack an over night bag if you want to go stay the night with Carson and Zandra. They are going back to the cabin. Something about s'mores and hot tub night." I said to the kids once we was back home. They took off running to their rooms.

I decided I was going to make my men a meal fit for a kings. So I quickly made lasagna and put it in the oven.

"So can a monkey come and play? I need that light changed so we can hang this picture." Carson said holding a family picture we had taken a yesterday . He had it blown up and framed it so it could go over the fireplace.

"Let's hope." I said going into the pantry to change into a monkey.

I closed my eyes and begged for the change. Because my wolf was an ass but he was to tired to protest so a chimpanzee walked out of the pantry.

"Yes, I love it when you do this. Come on let's get to work.

I climbed the rock wall with a bag off goodies Carson had packed for me. Two new light bulbs and a dust rag along with the picture and two sconces.

"So the sconces are battery powered you'll have to flip the switch to turn them on. Zero said he will wire lights up later but for now this will do." Carson said as I finished changing the bulbs.

I hung the picture making Carson do the whole a little to the left now to the right there that's perfect bit that I almost throw the old bulbs at him. The sconces were easy but the cleaning not so much.

"That looks amazing." Carson said taking pictures. I flipped him off making him snap even more pictures.

Once I was down I quickly changed and came to inspect my work.

"I love that picture. But it's missing someone. I sometimes wish Clark would visit just so I could have a picture or two with him. He's the only father I have that gave a shit. Maybe someday I'll get one." I said laughing.

"I'm going to send that picture to Max tonight before I go to bed." Carson said with a sigh. We knew once they got it shit was going to hit the fan.

The picture was a really good one. It was of all of us. Including Zandra and Zero and Nash. Our family. That's what the frame said at the bottom.

"Okay just be back here early. I want the kids on home turf when the shit goes down." I said with a sigh.

"Ready." Wren and Mox said coming down the stairs.

"Good because Zandra is getting off work in a few so we need to hurry.

"Love you kiddos. Be good and have fun." I said kissing the tops of their heads.

"Love you too." They said as the run out the door.

Now to prepare myself for what's to come. And make sure I have everything needed for tonight.

Condoms ✔️
Lube✔️
Bubble bath ✔️
Candles ✔️
Dinner ✔️

Now to shower and get my mates to fuck me.

*warning sex scene in next chapter I am not a pro at writing them but that's okay because we all have our own imagination and can use it however we see fit. But if your not into mxmxm then skip it and move on. I get it and don't mind. But for those who read it you've been warned.* also maybe a short chapter because there isn't much going on besides the sex so again you've been warned.