17

Three years later

Theo ~

"Wren you have the camera?" I asked.

"Right here." She said she had gotten much bigger filling out in all the right places for a beautiful young lady.

"Zero is the hall good?" I asked pulling shoes on.

"Yes and all the food is good to go and Carson picked up the flowers. Nash has the gifts and Jonah and Neo will meet us there." Zero assures me.

"Okay and Clark anyone hear from him?" I asked.

"No but he's always around." Wren said laughing.

"Okay load up." I said pulling my jacket on. It was in the 90s out and I was dress in a suit.

Today was two very important days. My Mox was graduating and so was I. But Mox was more important. He had worked so hard to get where he is and it paid off. Valedictorian with a 4.2 gpa and a free ride to college. He was going to Stanford and I was going to miss him. But I'm saving the tears for later.

Everyone got in a car that was leaving. Wren with Carson and Zandra and their little girl Tru. And Zero and I because Nash was meeting us there.

"Calm down, stress is not good for you or the baby. Mox is a big boy and he will be fine. And the party will be amazing." Zero said rubbing my huge baby belly. Twins. Surprise. Zero was next because this baby oven was closed until further notice.

"You do realize that we have to make it to the high school in ten minutes get our seats. Wait for Mox to give his speech get his diploma before racing off to my graduation that will be starting to give out diplomas. Plus I'm due any fucking minute. And we have a party to go to." Said stressing.

"Babe, we're here." He said slowly.

"Fuck off." I said getting out of the truck and power walking into the building.

I found Jonah, Clark and Neo saving seats in the front row of the family section. I sighed once I was seated but started to stress again once time seemed to slow down.

"Clark can you make this go faster like hit fast forward a bit?" I asked as my stomach cramped.

"No but it's going to start now so shhhh." He said making Jonah laugh.

Max was still in the picture but refused to have anything to do with us or Clark. Jonah and him are still together but if things feel to much for him he has a cabin that's just his at our house. Jonah and Clark see a lot of each other but not Max he said either Clark was all in or he was out. Jonah stood up for himself and said he was okay with Clark coming and going as long as he seen him. So he spends more time with us.

"And now Mox Michaels will give his speech." The superintendent said making us go wild.

We decided when I married my mates we would all take Nash's last name. It was better for us.

"So I stand here today looking out at all of you and I think about all the stuff that has happened since I came here. I've had so much fun with all of you. But now as my brother has always said to me. It's time for us all to take of our training pants and put on our adult underwear. Because life isn't about who's dating who anymore or what the latest fashion is. It's about finding out who we are and what we can do to make this world we live in better for the people coming up behind us. I was raised to be my own person. And to think for myself. And I challenge all of you to do you the best you can do. I've had a lot of good people around me but there is one person that I wouldn't know how to be me without. My brother raised me and my sister from an extremely young age. And I push myself to be like him everyday. He's strong and smart. He loves with his whole heart. He will fight to the death for you and he allows you to grow on your own. For the next four years that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to learn to live without him and be me. Not that I have never been me but me without my rock. So I have to be my own rock. And you all need to do the same. Strive for greatness and be grateful for any opportunity that you get. Be graceful in ever battle and climb every mountain as if the world is on your shoulders because it is on all of our shoulders to make it great. Thank you. And rock on." Mox said. I was crying so hard. My stomach hurt and my boy was growing up and leaving me to become his own man.

They started calling names and because Mox was amazing he talked them into giving him his first so we could leave. When I heard his name I howled like the wolf I was. I was so happy and sad. My body hurt from all the emotions.

With in minutes we was out the door. I was putting on my cap and gown as we drove down the road. Mox was with Nash in the squad car in front of us. No lights or sirens but I really feel like we should have had them on.

"Okay we're here so go do you babe and we will be watching you." Zero said dropping me by the entrance.

I painfully walked to where we was supposed to meet and rest of my class. Once in line we walked to our seats outside behind the building. It was so hot and I felt like my stomach was on fire. But I refuse to stop now.

Three people spoke before they started calling names. With a deep breath I planted a smile on my face and walked up behind the two people before me.

"Theo Michaels." The dean said smiling.

I walked and shook hands the whole time. Thanking each person on my way. Once my diploma was in my hand I was ready to go.

"Okay guys lets go this heat is killing me." I said sweating and rubbing my tight belly.

"Congrats baby." Nash says hugging me.

"I'm so proud." Zero said coming in for a hug.

"Oh Theo, I couldn't be prouder." Jonah cried.

"Nephew, you're amazing." Clark said laughing. He's so dumb.

"T, you okay?" Mox asked.

"You don't look good." Wren said. My kids I love them.

"Hot, thirsty and tired." I said hugging them to me. A pain hit me like a brick to the stomach and I moaned out.

"Hospital now." Mox said in his alpha voice.

Now I was in the squad car with lights and sirens going and we was on our way to the hospital. Zero and Nash both yelling for me to breath and stay calm. I wanted to tell them both to shut the fuck up but I bit my tongue. The air conditioner was blowing at max speed but I still felt hot as hell. I was so miserable.

"Come on babe Dr. Richards is waiting. Everything is ready." Nash said picking me up like I was a loaf of bread.

"I'm not doing this again. I will cut you both, are clear?" I said calmly.

"Crystal." Nash said.

"Loud and clear." Zero said.

"Theo, good to see you. Congratulations on you degree. Now let get your babies out." Dr. Richards said in a soothing ton.

"Promise?" I asked praying for the pain to go away. It was constant and like a burning feeling going all over my stomach and back. I wanted it to end.

"Yep, the table is ready for you and the surgical team is prepped and ready for you and these two." She said smiling down at me.

"Oh thank you." I said as I was moved onto the table.

A curtain blocked my view. The pain got less and less before I didn't feel a thing and my mates where on each side of me. I was ready.

"Ready?" The doctor asked.

"Born ready." I said feeling my nerves shake a little.

I only felt the tugging and pushing. The rest was pain free. The first baby came out screaming to the world. And the second one just looked around with his bottom lip wobbling. He seemed more at ease but still scared.

Well world welcome Blaze Carson Michaels and Beck Maddox Michaels. One son looked like Zero and the other one looked like Nash. Oh course I go through all the pain and bloating and they look like their fathers. Fuck my life... is amazing.