13

Theo~

I woke up sore but content. I was alone but okay with that. My mates were off making money. I decided to run a bath putting in some herbs to help with the soreness and to wake me up a little more.

Zero should be back soon and Carson should be bring the kids back as well. I needed to get breakfast made and a lunch for Nash because he will be stopping in for lunch. Plus there was the ever possibility that the fathers could show up.

Once I was dress for the day in sweats and a t-shirt I headed down stairs. The house was so big and quiet I almost hated it. So I Bluetooth the tv and started playing some music. I love old movie sound tracks and today it was Footloose.

Breakfast was done and the house cleaned by time Zero came back. He was in and out giving me a quick kiss and promise to sound proof our room. I laughed as he ran out to get started on Carson's house. It was almost done and they could move in.

Carson dropped the kids off before running to take Zandra to work. He was going to start working with her next week. I'm the only one not working. But Zero said I could help him out a lot by managing his schedule so I told him I would once the kids went back to work.

My phone brought me out of the trance I was In while I folded towels.

"Hello, is this officer Michaels?" I asked once I saw the number.

"Why yes it is and you've been a really bad boy. You and Mr. Zero Palmer have been accused of disturbing the peace from yelling being heard coming from you place last night." He said making me blush and giggle. Fucking giggle. I swear.

"Well if memory serves me well officer, then you have been a very bad boy yourself. Because you was the cause of most of that noise." I said chuckling.

"You have a beautiful memory baby boy. But for the reason I called. I just passed Max and Jonah heading that way. I'll be home soon I have to drop off some papers at the station and I'm done for the day." He said making me sigh. I knew it was coming.

"Okay well I need to tell the kids. I'll see you in a bit." I said before we hung up.

I went upstairs and told the kids so they was prepared for the visit. Carson was walking in as we was coming down the stairs.

"We have incoming." I said heading for the kitchen. I needed coffee for this. I made tea for Wren and hot chocolate for Mox. Carson and I sat at the island with our coffee while the kids colored and read in the living room. None of us ready but all of us on the defense. I heard the car before it made it to the house. Zero must of heard it as well as he come in the back standing behind me rubbing my shoulder. We waited on baited breath for the knock to come. And when it did I slowly walked to the door.

"Theodosius." Max said.

"Maximus." I said back to him.

"It's Maxwell now." He said.

"Well it's Theo or T now." I said.

"Your father and I would like to come in and talk." Max said.

"I have only one father. But he prefers to say he's my uncle. But if you and your husband have something to say, then please come in." I said opening the door and walking to the couch and sitting between Wren and Mox.

"You talk to Clark?" Max asked shocked.

"Yes I do. He checks on us and helps when we need it." I said making sure to keep it short.

"Hello Theodosius, Joanna Maddox. I'm your papa Jonah." Jonah said walking up beside Max.

"My name is Wren. Not Joanna. And your not my papa." Wren said as nice as she could.

"And I'm not Maddox it's Mox." Mox said politely.

"Those are not the names we gave you three." Max said sounding pissed.

"Well that's the names I gave them. I raised them so I get to call them what I want. And the name is Theo or T." I said sitting forward.

"I don't understand. You guys was supposed to be put into care and someone was supposed to take care of you. Max you said someone would take care of them." Jonah said sound on the verge of hysteria.

"Well just so we are all clear. That never happened. We was place in a room that had bunk beds and a bathroom. We was locked in every night until I turn 14 and earn the right to a key so I could work more. I worked everyday from the day you left for room and board and what little they gave us. Hand me down clothes. Scraps of food and enough baby supplies to make it a day at a time. So before you keep living in the fantasy world of where your forgotten children lived. Just know that I raised these kids, I worked my ass off making sure they had a roof over their heads and I made sure they got what was needed to live every fucking day. And I'm still doing because they are my family and I love them and you don't shit on your family. You don't decide one day when shit gets to be to much that you just walk the fuck away. You don't get to be selfish and greedy because you can. You sacrifice everything to make it work no matter how fucking hard it is." I said keeping my voice at an even level. Zero was behind me in seconds to keep me calm.

"You told me they would be fine. You told me someone would be happy to have them. You told me it would be for the better. I can't believe you and I can't believe myself. It went against everything in me but yet I followed you because I thought I was to messed up to think right. And everyday every second I felt like I was lost and not whole and you said it was because of losing Clark and Gwen that I
believed you and when Neo was born you said it would help, but it didn't. I can't stand looking at my own son because he reminded me to much of what I had given up. I can't believe I was so blind and stupid." Jonah yelled.

"Wait you had more kids?" Mox asked shaking his head.

"We have a son, Napoleon. He's 8 going on 9." Max said.

"So you threw us away so you could have a whole other family?" Wren asked looking a bit pissed off.

"It sounds like a totally different life as well." Mox said.

"That's not how it started." Max said.

"Well please have a seat and explain. Zero hun can you get our guest some coffee or tea please." I asked sweetly.

This was going to be a long as story and I for one needed something to hold in my hands so I didn't hit my sperm donor.