Finally Free! {Chapter 1}

Amelia's POV

I finally got out of my step Dad's grip and ran. I turned to see him chasing after me but I pushed myself to run faster. My heart was now burning, and my feet started to hurt.

I kept going.

My Mom died exactly 1 year ago from cancer and my Step Dad says it's my fault and so he beats me! And today it's gotten worse, way worse!

I finally lost him when I got to Starbucks. I walked up to the order station place where Melody was standing.

She turned around and saw me. "You actually escaped?!!" She exclaimed. "Never will I go back to that hell hole!" I said.

"You have your phone?" She asked. "Yup!" I nodded. "Hey Am-Woah why is there blood in your gingerness?" Cameron asked.

"Step Dad! Escaped! Free!" I exclaimed slumping into a chair. "Here let me get you some water!" She said. "Thank you!" I sighed.

Cameron gave me a glass of water and a sandwhich. "Oh my Gallifrey thank you! I'm starved!" I exclaimed.

"No prob girl! I mean like your Step Dad hasn't fed you in who knows how long!" She said as I bit into the salami and cheese sandwhich with just a hint of hot sauce.

YUMMY!

"I feel like Sally with her waffles right now!" I said in between taking another bite making them both laugh.

Then I gulped down some water. "Wow you were not kidding about being starving!" Melody laughed.

"Well no freak!" I said with my cheeks stuffed with my sandwhich making all of us laugh.

"Venturiantale videos or Frozen?" Cameron asked us. We all looked at each other "VENTURIANTALE!!" We all yelled at once then ran upstairs (it's also a house! :3) and into Cameron's room.

We pulled out her computer and went on YouTube. Then we went to Venturiantale and clicked the latest Fallout Tale.