Isaac like's Who? {Chapter 4}

Melody's POV

I woke up to the smell of waffles. But then I also noticed Jordan is holding me like I'm a stuffed animal!

Oh dear lord!

"Jords get up I want waffles!!" I said but he did nothing. "CIERRA!!" I yelled and she rushed in.

"Oh come on!" She said then grabbed a glass of water. I covered my mouth and laughed because I know what comes next!

She dumped the water on Jordan making him shoot up. Me and Cierra were laughing like crazy.

"Why am I wet?" He asked. "She did it!" Cierra said then ran out. "DID NOT!!" I yelled. I turned back to Jordan and then popped up to chase Cierra.

Then someone held me back and got water dumped on my head. "Jordan your dead!" I said then started chasing him.

Amy's POV

I woke up to Isaac watching me. "You stalker!" I laughed making him laugh too.

"I smell wafflez!!" I exclaimed. "Me too!!" He said shooting out of the bed. "Eh hem!" I said and he looked at my leg. "Oh right!" He laughed then picked me up.

"What did you think I was going to just roll down to the kitchen?" I asked making him laugh.

"You are really funny!" He said then went downstairs. "I WANT WAFF-What the heck are you two doing?" I asked looking at a soaking wet Jordan and Melody.

"He dumped water on my head!" Melody said crossing her arms. "Well you let Cierra dump water on my face!" Jordan said making us laugh.

"RAWR!!" Melody exclaimed then tackled him. "WHY DOES SHE REMIND ME OF CIERRA?!?" Beth yelled making us laugh more.

"Um okay first here is your waffle!" Cierra said tossing me a waffle. "And second I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO JORDAN!! EWW!!" She exclaimed then Isaac gave me my crutches and we looked to see what they are doing.

Holy crap Jordan is making out with Melody. "What is up with all the- Holy Ponds!" Camie said. "Ewwwww!" Me and Isaac said looking at each other.

Then Jordan popped up and ran upstairs. "What.the.freak!" Melody said wide eyed.

I looked up the stairs then back to Melody who was clearly shocked. She slowly got up and ran her fingers threw her wet hair.

"I'll go..see what's wrong with him!" Isaac said then ran up the stairs. "I'm gonna get some air!" Melody said then walked outside.

"And I'm going with her!" Camie said then left, leaving Beth, Cierra, and I. "Woah!" We all said at once then looked at each other.

"He so likes her!" We laughed. I put my crutches down then sat on the couch along with Beth and Cierra.

Then Isaac rushed down with Jordan fast behind who was yelling my name. Isaac jumped next to me and covered my ears.

I looked to Beth and Cierra and they both shrugged. I couldn't hear anything but I guess that's what Isaac wanted so....

I am so confused!

Isaac's POV

"ISAAC LIKES AMY! ISAAC LIKES AMY!!" Jordan yelled. God I hope she can't hear this!

Beth and Cierra were giggling at who knows what! Then Melody and Camie came in and looked at Jordan, then to me, then Amy.

Oh god! "Don't tell her!" I said and they both nodded. "Can someone tell me what's going on?!?" Amy asked.

Oh thank god she can't hear anything! Then Jordan started to yell louder. "COME ALONG POND!!" I yelled then picked her up holding her ear to my chest and ran up to Beth and Cierra's room and locked the door.

"Your heart is beating REALLY fast!" She said. "Yea I know!" I laughed then put her on Beth's bed. "Music! Music is good!" I said taking my iPod out of my pocket and putting the ear buds in Amy's ears.

I put on some music right when Jordan started yelling again. God that was close! Then she started giggling.

"You listen to R5!" She giggled. "Oh dang! Next time I'm grabbing Bethany's iPod!" I said then layed next to her.

Then she started laughing again. "What song is it this time?" I asked. "Y-You listen to t-twilight music!" She laughed.

"OH COME ON REALLY!!" I exclaimed. I looked on my iPod and changed it to I am the Doctor.

"Finally!" She laughed making me laugh too. "I NEED TO SHOW YOU A VIDEO!!" She exclaimed. I gave her my computer and she typed something in.

I looked at the screen to see a video called "Doctor Who- "Human" by Christina Perri"

She moved the ear buds to the computer and gave me one ear bud. I put it in my ear and we both watched the video.

-4 minutes after the video is over-

"That was awesome!" I laughed. "I know that's why I showed you!" She said making me laugh more.

"I'm board!" she said moving so she was upside down. "I can't get up!!" She said making me laugh. I grabbed her waist and pulled her up making her hood go on her head.

We both laughed and layed back down. "Poke!" She said poking me. "meep!" I said poking her back.

"Beep!" She said poking my cheek. "Meep!" I said poking her stomach making her laugh.

"Don't do that it tickles!" She laughed as I poked her stomach more. "That's the point!" I laughed.

"No stop!" She laughed. "Okay!" I said. "Later!" I added and tickled her. "You troll!" She laughed.

"Yea well!" I laughed. "I hate you!" She laughed. "Awe!" I said looking down and stopped tickling her.

"No I don't hate you!" She laughed then kissed my forehead. Okay I'm happy! "YAY!!" I exclaimed then hugged her.

"You are so childish!" She laughed then put her arms around me and fell asleep. Okay I need to make her my girlfriend, fast!

And I know just how to do it.....