New Years Eve [Part 1] {Chapter 5}

Isaac's POV (5 months later) ---New Years Eve---

"Isaac! Wake! Up! New Years! Eve!" Amy jumped on the bed then collapsed next to me. "Someone is excited!" I laughed. "Well I've never had a real New Years so DUHH!!" She exclaimed making me laugh. "AMY!!" Beth yelled running in the room. "GINGERS!!" I yelled. "I'm a Ginger!" Amy laughed. "Yea but she is evil and soleless!" I laughed. Beth gabbed a pillow and wacked me with it. "AHHHH!!" I yelled. "Isaac, you baby! If you haven't realized it's a pillow, it's not a crowbar!" Amy laughed. "Oh right!" I said then got wacked in the face with a crowbar. "Okay OW!!" I yelled and Amy pulled the crowbar out of Bethany's hand.

"Hey!" Bethany whined. "No hurting Mr. Goomba with a crowbar!" Amy laughed. "Okay fine!" Bethany sighed. "Good Ginger!" Amy said patting Bethany's head. "Now go get the crowbar shaped cookies I made!" Amy said then Beth ran downstairs. "BETH I THINK YOU MURDERED ISAAC'S FACE!!" Amy yelled and my eyes widened. She laughed then went in the bathroom and came out with some stuff and sat next to me. "What's happening?" I asked. "Your bleeding from a crowbar!" She said moving my head in the opposite direction. "Where am I bleeding exactly?" I asked. "Under your right eye, so your cheek!" She said putting some stuff on it which stings. "Ow! That stings!" I said.

"Oh yea forgot to worn you about that!" She said. "Oh and it's going to sting again!" She said moving away and getting something else. It started to sting again. "Ow!" I whined and she turned back to me and then put some stuff on it which made it stop stinging. Then she put a bandaid on it and put the stuff away. "Thanks!" I said looking up at her. "Your welcome!" She smiled then kissed my cheek, then left. I am probably smiling like an idiot right now! Then Jordan came in the room. Oh crap! "Why are you smiling like a complete idiot?" He asked. I knew it! "Nothing!" I sighed. "Okay different question. Why do you have a bandaid on your cheek?" He asked. "Bethany and her crowbar!" I replied. But my smile didn't go away.

"Okay another question. Why are you so happy about that?" He asked. "Because!" I said. "Because why?" He asked. "Nothing..." I said then ran out of the room and into Cierra and Beth's room where Cierra and Beth are. "I'm dieing!" I whined then layed on the floor. "Smiling like an idiot..." Cierra started. "Running away from Jordan..." Bethany added. "Sweet voice!" Cierra added on. "It's about Amy!" They both said at once. "Has it gotten to that point when you guys just recognized my symptoms and instantly know its about Amy?" I asked. "Yup!" They laughed. "Help me!" I groaned. "We know how! When it's midnight just make your move!" Cierra laughed.

"But I don't wanna wait!" I whined. "Isaac! Just! Wait!" Beth said. "Fiiine!" I groaned. "Now get outta here boy!" Cierra said then actually dragged me out of the room. "What.the.Gallifrey!" Amy laughed. "Oh! jeez!" I said but fell down the stairs. "Ow!" I said calmly. "Are you okay?" She asked rushing down then kneeled down next to me. "Yea uh I'm fine!" I then got up but felt really light headed. "Or not!" I said loosing my balance. "You've been getting hurt WAY too much this morning!" She laughed then helped me up and to my bed. "Well it's Cierra's fault for dragging me out of the room!" I said making her laugh.

She helped me on my bed then sat next to me. "Why hello Pond!" I said making her giggle. "I wish!" She laughed making me laugh too. "Actually..." She trailed and I looked at her. "Sense my Step Dad doesn't actually own me anymore..." She said looking up at me. "MY LAST NAME IS NOW POND!!" She yelled making me laugh. "Brb I need to tell Camie!" She said then ran out. "AHHH!" I heard her scream. "WHAT THE FREAK!!" She yelled and I rushed to see what happend. She turned to me and she was soaked. I tried not to laugh but failed miserably. Then Jordan and Melody ran out of Melody's room and looked at Amy.

"BETHANY!!" Amy yelled and Beth rushed out, took one look at Amy, then started backing up. "Beth, why am I wet?" Amy asked calmly. "It was NOT ment for you I swear!" Beth said and my head shot towards her then to Amy. "Then who was it for?" Amy asked looking at each and everyone of us. "I was trying to get um...." She laughed then ran downstairs. "BETHANY!!" Amy yelled then ran after her. "AHHH POND HAS A BASEBALL BAT!!" We heard Bethany yell making us laugh. "AND FRYE IS GONNA BE HIT WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!" Amy yelled and I rushed down. I grabbed Amy's waist and sat down on the couch. "Hey let me go!" She whined. "Nope!" I laughed. "HOW RUDE!!" She crossed her arms and leaned back on me.