New Years Eve [Part 2]

Isaac's POV --New Years Party--

Amy is talking to my friend Dylan and it looks like he likes her! Grrr...if he makes a move before I do I'll kill him. Then he leaned in to kiss her and I ran up to my room, shut the door, and cried in my pillow. He knows I like her!! Why would he do that to me? Then I heard foot steps come up. I ran to the door and listened while whiping my eyes every couple seconds. "Dylan just leave me alone!" I heard Amy say. "Then tell me why you won't go out with me!" I heard Dylan practically yell at her. "Because I like someone else! How many times do I have to say it?!?" She snapped. "Well then who is it so I can beat the crap outta him!" He said. "No way! Beat him up you gotta deal with me!" She said then I heard her door slam shut.

"Isaac!" I heard him say. Then he barged in and pushed me against the wall. "I-I didn't d-do anything!" I shuttered. "Yea right!" He said then kneed me "there" making even more tears fall from my eyes. He threw me to the floor making a big thud which caused Amy to rush in. "Isaac!" She said and kneeled down next to me. "BETHANY CIERRA JORDAN!!" She yelled. Then he kicked me in the same spot making even more tears fall. "STOP IT!!" She yelled at Dylan and then Beth and Jordan rushed in. "OKAY WHO HURT MY LITTLE BRO?!?" Jordan yelled. "H-Him!" I shuttered and pointed to Dylan but he kicked me again and Amy hugged me as I cried in her shoulder.

Jordan called Dylan's parents and Beth went to go get a ice pack. Dylan tried to make a run for it but Amy tripped him and Cierra grabbed are fake handcuffs and cuffed him to the railing of the  staircase. Amy helped me to her room and put me in her bed. But the walk over here made it hurt more! Beth came back with the ice pack. And so the awkward begins! Beth left after giving Amy the ice pack. Oh jeez! We stared in each others eyes knowing how awkward its going to get. "Here!" She said awkwardly and put it "there" making things more awkward. "Well this is awkward!" She laughed and I nodded in agreement. "So um why...exactly did your best friend kick you?" She asked. I just shrugged considering if I talked my voice would probably crack.

"Oh okay!" She said then layed down next to me and I took her hand in mine and rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb. She wrapped her arms around my neck so that she was now hugging me. She burried her face in my neck and fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. And in about a second I fell asleep...

Beth's POV

I can't believe Dylan would do that to Isaac! He hurt my little brother and I'm going to go Ginger on that boy! "Hey Beth you okay?" Melody asked. "No I'm not okay!" I crossed my arms. "Okay then why?" She asked sitting next to me. "My little brothers best friend kicked him repeatedly and now he's upstairs...literally!" I said pointing to Dylan. "Amy SO wants me!" He chuckled. "Okay I've had it!" Cammy said getting up and walking over to Dylan. "Okay first off No Amy does not 'want' you! She barely even likes you! Second Isaac is like a brother to me and I swear I'll hurt you if you ever lay a hand on him! Third HOW RUDE!!" She finished then kicked him and sat on the other side of me.

"And..." Cierra joined in and walked over to Dylan. "BILLY AMELIA FRIEND COME DOWN HERE!!" I yelled then walked next to Cierra. We both crossed are arms and waited for them to come down. They did but had confused face's. "Let me guess! Your gonna tell me that Amelia likes Isaac and Isaac likes Amelia?" Dylan asked and me and Cierra looked at each other. "Actually we weren't....we were trying to prove to you that Amy has no interest in you what so ever...." Cierra corrected him as Isaac and Amy just stood there in disbelief and probably embarrassment. Amy was blushing like crazy and Isaac looked anywhere else but Amy.

"That was not ment to happen!" I heard Cammy say. "Ya think?" Melody asked her. "Where's the idiot?" Steven, Dylan's brother, asked coming in. "Cuffed to the railing!" Cierra answered. "Isaac you okay bud?" Steven asked him. "Yea...I think!" He replied then finally looked at Amy who turned away and looked over to the Doctor Who episode. "Um why?" Steven looked at Cierra. "I'll explain later!" She nodded. "Hey can I keep the cuffs?" He asked making Cierra and I laugh. "Sure!" We agreed.

Amy's POV

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse! And Dylan says that! I could feel Isaac's stare and I wanted to just die. I just stared at the TV. Amy and Rory don't have a care in the world because they have the Doctor while I'm dealing with this! ON NEW YEARS EVE!! Well it's better than last new years! A.k.a the worst new year of my life!

~Flashback~

Dad was drunk and me and my sister, Clara, where hiding in my closet. This year he was drunker than ever! Then everything went quiet. Clara and I slowly opened the door and walked out until I heard a big boom and the next thing I knew Clara was on the floor, dead. "CLARA!!" I screamed, tears running down my face. My step Dad laughing at my now dead sister. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" I screamed at him. He grabbed a belt and hit me repeatedly.

~End of Flashback~

"Amy are you okay?" Isaac asked. I ran upstairs and slammed the door with a waterfall of tears streaming down my face. I ran in the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. My eyes shot straight towards the razor. I picked it up and put my wrist over the sink with the razor...

Isaac's POV

I ran in her room and my eyes shot straight to the bathroom. "1..." I heard her say and ran over to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. "2..." I heard her say. "NO!!" I yelled and picked the lock and got in. I threw the razor to the other side of the bathroom and held her wrist tight so the blood would stop. "A-Amy why did you do this?" I choked out to say. "I don't like to talk about it!" She cried then hugged me. I held her so tight not wanting to ever let her go while rocking. "Amy, don't kill yourself! Whatever it is just come to me and I'll help you threw whatever it is because I love you, so much! And I need you! So please don't do this ever again!" I said resting my forehead on her's. She looked up at me with her sparkling blue eyes. "Really?" She asked. "Yes really!" I smiled then everyone downstairs yelled 1 and I smashed my lips into Amy's. God I've been wanting to do this for 5 well now 6 months.

Amy's POV

Gallifrey! That's all I have to say right now! Gallifrey....