How Rude! {Chapter 3}

Amy's POV -Later that Day-

I can hear fimilar voices. Two of the voices I recognized, Camie and Melody! But the other voices are just fimilar! Okay I'm opening my eyes!

One....

Two...

THREE!!

I opened my eyes but everything was blurry. "Oh my eyeballs!" I thought. Why the heck can't I move my right foot?

What the Gallifrey, why do I smell waffles?!? Okay this is really weird. "Guys she's awake!" I heard Melody yell. Oh dear lord!

My vision (finally) returned and I was on a couch.

Okaay...

Then Camie, Melody, and VENTURIANTALE CAME IN?!? HOLY GALLIFREY!! "Does she like waffles Papa?" Cierra said in her Sally voice. "Uhh Sally I think she knows us!" Isaac laughed.

"What the freak happened?" I asked turning to Melody and Camie making the crew laugh.

"Ask Cierra not us!" Melody laughed. "Okaay..." I said then turned to Cierra. "What the freak happened?" I asked making them laugh again.

"Well first I woke up to Jordan yelling there was wafflez so I fell out of bed..." She started and I facepalmed.

"I ment why am I here and....have a cast!! What?!?" I exclaimed making them laugh again.

"Oh right! So-" She got cut off by her laughing at her own stupidity! "Okay so you kinda pushed me outta the way before I could of got hit with a car and you kinda took my place, got you to the hospital, botta bing botta boo! You have a cast on your ankle and wrist!" She explained.

"And I'm here because...." I continued. "Hehe are house got burned down!" Melody laughed nervously.

"Camie, what did you cook this time?" I sighed making everyone and myself laugh. "A batch of cookies!" She said then looked down making me slap my forehead that made everyone laugh more.

"This one isn't going to fangirl like they did right?" Jordan asked. "HOW RUDE!! I have a name you know!" I said crossing my arms making them laugh again.

"HOW RUDE!!" Camie and Melody exclaimed then whipped their hair at once making all of us practically die laughing.

"What is your name anyways?" Isaac asked but was still kinda laughing. "Amelia Pond!" I said and his eyes widened. "I'm kidding! Its Amelia Madison Leopard!" I laughed.

"You troll!!" Camie laughed. "I was just kidding god!" I laughed too. "No your a troll! I know cuz I am one!" Isaac joined in making me facepalm.

"So I'm just going to guess you like Doctor Who?" Beth asked. "Uhh more like love it!" I laughed.

"11th or 10th?" Isaac quizzed me. "BOW TIES ARE COOL!!" I exclaimed making them laugh.

"YAY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!" Isaac cheered making me laugh with them. "Maybe I shouldn't of said that!" I laughed making Bethany facepalm.

Then Chewy came out and jumped all over me. "HALP!!" I yelled as Chewy stepped on my side where my Step Dad hit me with a belt making tears fall from my face.

"Chewy!!" Isaac exclaimed then picked up Chewy. "Amy are you okay?" Camie asked. "Of course I'm okay! I'm always okay! I'm the king of okay! Oh that's a rubbish title, forget that title!" I said like 11 would but everyone just looked at me.

"Hehe!" I laugh nervously then hid under the blanket. "Okay Amy tell! NOW!" Camie demanded. "I'm good!" I sighed.

"Amy I'll tell them if you don't explain!" Camie said. "I hate you!" I said hoping to get a laugh from it and I did, Isaac laughed.

"Amy either I tell them or you explain!" Camie said. "IF I EXPLAIN THEN THEY WILL KNOW SO WHAT'S THE POINT?!?" I practically yelled.

"Oh uhh sorry then...." Camie said. "Sorry it's just...I just don't want to talk about it!" I said with my voice cracking at the end.

"Nice going Camie!" Melody said. "How rude!" Camie exclaimed but got no laughs. God, just kill me!

Then someone started poking my side. I poked my head out to see Bethany poking me.

"What ARE you-OW!" I exclaimed. She poked me again. "OW!! Okay you are so lucky that I'm in a cast otherwise you would be shot to death with a nerf gun!" I said making them laugh again.

"Wait!" Bethany said then poked me on the other side making me laugh. "That tickled!" I laughed. Then she poked the one before. "OW THAT HURT!!" I exclaimed.

"Okay so it tickles on one side, and hurts on the other?" She asked. I sighed and whispered why.

"Oh my crowbars!" She said. "Sorry I didn't know!" She added. "It's fine!" I laughed. "Wait back up!" Isaac said and we all looked at him.

"Your Madison friend!!" He said pointing to me. "What?" I laughed. "Your middle name is Madison and that's long for Maddie!!" He exclaimed.

"Darn you figured it out!" I laughed making Beth laugh too. "PAPA ACACHALLA THERE ARE TWO MADDIE'S!!" Isaac did his Billy voice.

"What I wanna know is how she sounded like Matt Smith with the whole king of okay thing!" Jordan said making us laugh more.

"Try watching every 11th Doctor episode for half of the day!" I laughed. "What do you do the other half?" Isaac asked. "That is non of your business Mr. Goomba!" I said making him laugh.

"Tell us!!" Cierra and Beth said sitting next to me. I whispered in Cierra's ear first then to Beth's.

"Omg no way!" They both chorused. "You heard me!" I laughed. They looked at Isaac then back to me.

"So where am I sleeping?" I asked. "I'll take the couch! You can take my bed! I don't mind!" Isaac blurted.

"No it's your bed!" I laughed. "No you take my bed!" He argued. "Nope it's your bed!" I crossed my arms.

He picked me up bridal style and ran to his and Jordan's room. "How rude!" I exclaimed as he put me on his bed.

He was about to leave me here until Beth came in and put him in the bed next to me. "See now its a win win!" Beth said and looked at me.

"You are so lucky I'm in a cast!" I laughed making them both laugh too. "What time is it anyways?" I asked. "11:58 pm!" Beth replied.

"But I'm not tired!" I whined making Isaac laugh and Beth facepalm. "Well I am!" Isaac said then shift around then fell asleep. "Cutie!" I thought. Then I layed down and fell asleep after Bethany left.

Isaac's POV

I just trolled them! I'm not sleeping, I'm watching Amy sleep. She looks so cute when she is sleeping!

She started singing just loud enough so I can hear the words. She was singing Human by Christinia Perri. Okay that's just adorable!

She is a really good singer too. She stopped singing after about 4 minutes. Then she started to breath heavily and tears fell down her face.

"Amy! Amy wake up!" I popped up. "Amy Pond!!" I said. "Amelia POND!!" I exclaimed but she still didn't wake up.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me. She finally woke up and cried into my shoulder.

"It's okay!" I whispered while I held her in my arms. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

She started explaining that her Mom died of cancer and that her Step Dad blamed her for it so he beat her. And that's why when Chewy jumped on her she started to cry.

She also explained that her dream was that her Dad finally killed her. I hugged her tighter and layed down with her still in my arms.

I put the cover's on the both of us with one hand while my other arm was around Amy.

She wrapped her arms around my waist so that she was now hugging me then burried her face in my chest and fell asleep.

God I love this! I love everything about her! I just love her! Then I kissed the top of her head then fell asleep.